June 2, 200818 yr What would you guys say is the "minimum" queing(or whatever)time for a good spot at the concert? Ofc i know that arenas are different in size and so on, but.. you know ;D For example, can i be there 2 hours early and have a good spot?
June 2, 200818 yr What would you guys say is the "minimum" queing(or whatever)time for a good spot at the concert? Ofc i know that arenas are different in size and so on, but.. you know ;D For example, can i be there 2 hours early and have a good spot? Generally, yes.
June 2, 200818 yr Author Isn't there a danger the polar bears will get you if you do that?:P hahaha! polar bears? :laugh3:
June 2, 200818 yr hahaha! polar bears? :laugh3: Of course - everyone knows Sweden is full of polar bears!!:P
June 2, 200818 yr Author Of course - everyone knows Sweden is full of polar bears!!:P yeah right - have you ever been to sweden?:)
June 3, 200818 yr yeah right - have you ever been to sweden?:) Not yet. Is that an invitation??:rolleyes:
June 3, 200818 yr Mc squared. Lol. Kangaroos...polar bears. Its good to know you know where each animal comes from :lol:
June 3, 200818 yr Mc squared. Lol. Kangaroos...polar bears. Its good to know you know where each animal comes from :lol: So I was right??:rolleyes:
June 3, 200818 yr Author Not yet. Is that an invitation??:rolleyes: haha. feel free to visit ;P don't you know the most beautiful women come from sweden ?:pleased:
June 3, 200818 yr I flew to Sweden once but the plane couldn't land for all the polar bears on the runway so we had to turn around and fly back. I never got to meet those beautiful Swedish ladies :(
June 3, 200818 yr Author I flew to Sweden once but the plane couldn't land for all the polar bears on the runway so we had to turn around and fly back. I never got to meet those beautiful Swedish ladies :( too bad :cry: you're lucky though, it could be worse, the polar bears could have attacked you :shocked2:
June 3, 200818 yr hi, just got my tickets to coldplays concert in sthlm this year :D i'm soooo excited. someone here that can share their concert experiences? how long did you stand in line outside the arena? hours, days, weeks? and to make sure that you get good seats, when do you have to be at the arena? :) <3 Depends how close you want to get mate. I've seen the band a few times at Earls Court in London and arrived about half an hour before the doors opened. Each time I managed to get near the front because often people are more interested in getting pissed before the gig than they are about the support act.
June 3, 200818 yr Depends how close you want to get mate. I've seen the band a few times at Earls Court in London and arrived about half an hour before the doors opened. Each time I managed to get near the front because often people are more interested in getting pissed before the gig than they are about the support act. Or getting a gorgeous, not-at-all-overpiced t-shirt ;) I've had more success at smaller shows. but lately, my friend doesn't seem to want to do the barrier lately :(
June 3, 200818 yr Author Depends how close you want to get mate. I've seen the band a few times at Earls Court in London and arrived about half an hour before the doors opened. Each time I managed to get near the front because often people are more interested in getting pissed before the gig than they are about the support act. ok :) god, I miss london :)
June 3, 200818 yr haha. feel free to visit ;P don't you know the most beautiful women come from sweden ?:pleased: Are you one of them, then??:rolleyes:
June 3, 200818 yr Ok i know im the total noob, can you buy the tour shirts after the concert? Maybe, if they're not already sold-out, but the queues can be horrendous!!:stunned:
June 3, 200818 yr Author Do you have photographic proof??:rolleyes: okay, were here because we love coldplay, this isn't matchmaker.com ;)
June 3, 200818 yr okay, were here because we love coldplay, this isn't matchmaker.com ;) Well you could always pretend.......................... :P
June 3, 200818 yr Author Well you could always pretend.......................... :P where do you live, london?
June 3, 200818 yr Ok i know im the total noob, can you buy the tour shirts after the concert? Yeah, I think so. But as mentioned before, the queues will be pretty busy - normally all the people that weren't sure whether to get one beforehand, didn't, and then changed their mind during the show.
Create an account or sign in to comment