✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Strawberry Swing is best played loud

Bombadil

I think that this song must be the song that makes me want to turn the volume up and up. Especially the part at 2:35, Amazing. Those drums are really what makes this song.

I want an instrumental version of this track, with lots of drums :D

So do you also feel like boosting the volume with this track?

i dont think i appreciated this album until i blasted it in my car. never thought id say that about a coldplay album. usually i like listening to their older stuff on my stereo in the room or somewhere quit on the ipod.

but today in the morning on my way to school and back i got a chance to listen to the entire album really loud in the car. sounds 1000 times better.

and i gotta say Strawberry Swing and DAAHF/The Escapist are two of my fave tracks....wat a way to close the album!!

i dont think i appreciated this album until i blasted it in my car. never thought id say that about a coldplay album. usually i like listening to their older stuff on my stereo in the room or somewhere quit on the ipod.

but today in the morning on my way to school and back i got a chance to listen to the entire album really loud in the car. sounds 1000 times better.

and i gotta say Strawberry Swing and DAAHF/The Escapist are two of my fave tracks....wat a way to close the album!!

ya ur right this album wouldnt be anything if it werent for will:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...