July 13, 200323 yr I can't even watch the EastEnders omnibus properly without having a damn phonecall every minute!!! :x I hate it when people get in my way when I'm watching EastEnders!!!!
July 13, 200323 yr Unplug your phone or something :P And if they're all telemarketers, you can get this thing that blocks them called a Telezapper. I'm not too sure how it works but i've read that it actually works :)
July 13, 200323 yr I can't even watch the EastEnders omnibus properly without having a damn phonecall every minute!!! :x I hate it when people get in my way when I'm watching EastEnders!!!! You're not missing much :P
July 13, 200323 yr Author :lol: I know, but still... can't bear to think I'm missing any of it. Esepcially when Dennis is on, he's yummy :P
July 14, 200323 yr if they are telemarketers cuss them out...or if you would never do such a thing..like moi :) ....than like tell them that what they are wearing is nice....and that you didnt see that outfit in the closet when you were there the other :)
July 14, 200323 yr i won't talk on the phone, l hate it...unless there is a damn good reason or l'm talking to phil
July 14, 200323 yr ha really tho...l tell mymom to DODGE every call for me..cuz l hate everyone lol...thats harsh?? its the truth! :o
July 14, 200323 yr really? i never get phone calls...but when i do...i hate em...unless im talking to wittle jakey :) OR trent :)
July 14, 200323 yr well l get phonecalls from the same friends which is few...so...l dont like anyone in general..ven 'friends'so..ha
July 14, 200323 yr haha me isnt...me loves to bore those l talk to l am going to call you again next weekend..you do wonders for me sarah, bless :)
July 14, 200323 yr Vin you should call Jess and I!!! (Or we can call you, I have unlimited long distance in Canada after 6pm!) :D
Create an account or sign in to comment