NADINE!

sarah**

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have my own thread? :: lip quivers ::

:: pounces on sarah ::

lol. thanks deary for the shout out. i'm good! i'm listening to clocks from our toronto concert ahhhhhh memories.

how are you doing?

and no amanda no one cares. get out!

I'M JUST KIDDING!!...........or am i? dun dun dun! :lol:

i have my own thread? :: lip quivers ::

:: pounces on sarah ::

lol. thanks deary for the shout out. i'm good! i'm listening to clocks from our toronto concert ahhhhhh memories.

how are you doing?

and no amanda no one cares. get out!

I'M JUST KIDDING!!...........or am i? dun dun dun! :lol:

i knew a thread in your name would make you happy :D

i am good, a tad bored and have been on the computer a little too much today :roll: how's work and stuff?

work is a big pile of shit. their closing down one of the loblaws in my town because wal-mart is smoked them. so now all those employees are probably coming to mine. i'll have no hours! bastards! lol.

and as for the stuff. it's good. some friend issues, but who doesn't really have any of that to deal with?

and amen to being on the computer too much. i live on this thing!

so sarah how is work and stuff with you? excited about your new life at the big M university next year?

how about you amanda? where are you headed next year?

i'm currently not working :shrug: but i am leaving for israel on thursday for two weeks and a bit :) and yes i am getting totally excited for school, and i think hamilton is closer to london than thornhill is which means either i visit you or you visit me ;) and i am not forgetting our shopping date in august :D

work is a big pile of shit. their closing down one of the loblaws in my town because wal-mart is smoked them. so now all those employees are probably coming to mine. i'll have no hours! bastards! lol.

and as for the stuff. it's good. some friend issues, but who doesn't really have any of that to deal with?

and amen to being on the computer too much. i live on this thing!

and yes i do know a lot about friend issues and i'm always here to lend an ear to venting :)

i'm currently not working :shrug: but i am leaving for israel on thursday for two weeks and a bit :) and yes i am getting totally excited for school, and i think hamilton is closer to london than thornhill is which means either i visit you or you visit me ;) and i am not forgetting our shopping date in august :D

i hope you have tons of fun on your trip, even though i really don't need to tell you that cause we both know you will! ;)

and damn right you ain't forgetting about our shopping date. hope you'll be able to keep up with the master! lol.

oh cool why are you going to isreal? unsafe....dont gooooooooo dontttt leavee meeeeeee :cry: :cry: :cry:

i leave thursday night, i'll be safe and ok amanda. don't worry about me. and the first chance i get to use the internet i'll be sure to come here and post :)

i hope you have tons of fun on your trip, even though i really don't need to tell you that cause we both know you will! ;)

and damn right you ain't forgetting about our shopping date. hope you'll be able to keep up with the master! lol.

would it be possible for you to come to toronto for the day and i can show you some awesome stores, ie good stores that sell PAUL FRANK stuff....

would it be possible for you to come to toronto for the day and i can show you some awesome stores, ie good stores that sell PAUL FRANK stuff....

gah! that's like asking me "do you want a million dollars?" lol. i so am craving a good paul frank shop. there's now only ONE store selling paul frank and it is for crazy outrages prices and the variety is lame! :?

well unfortunately i think most paul frank stuff at any store is crazy prices but there are some stores that have decent selection. is it boathouse that you are talking about??

stores i am thinking of taking you: over the rainbow, ice, urban outfitters...i will compile a more thorough list later :)

urban outfitters! not there is a store i'd like to go to. i went to their website and just drooled over all their cute stuff.

and yeah, it's boathouse. damn them. i said i wasn't going to support their outrages prices for paul frank, because they were marking tee's for 36 dollars that were 25 at independent stores downtown. but now all those independent stores stopped carrying paul frank so i've been forced back into boathouse. they won this round! lol.

urban outfitters! not there is a store i'd like to go to. i went to their website and just drooled over all their cute stuff.

and yeah, it's boathouse. damn them. i said i wasn't going to support their outrages prices for paul frank, because they were marking tee's for 36 dollars that were 25 at independent stores downtown. but now all those independent stores stopped carrying paul frank so i've been forced back into boathouse. they won this round! lol.

god urban outfitters is like a dream store for me but if you think boathouse is pricey urban outfitters is about 10 times as much, i seldom can afford to buy the stuff it's more to look but have gotten some stuff there like tees and stuff. but you should check out when boathouse has sales sometimes you can find paul frank stuff in the sale rack and it's decent too.