✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Am I getting crazy?

Why am I asking this?

Here is the reason:

Can anyone tell me if after the last "So come over, just be patient

and don't worry..." when piano begins... DOES ANYONE HEAR BELLS PLAYING??????

Thats it!, I finally said it... uaaaaaaah , now i feel better :cool:

Its some kind of wedding bells playing, that happy sound. I know that this don't match with a song called 'Death and all his friends' but its what I hear since the first time I listened it. :stunned:

Can you give me your opinions?

(Kisses from barcelona and sorry for my english)

Thanks for answer :)

Yes it was my first post here, thanks elena20. But I'm not talking about real bells, i'm talkinkg about simulated bells with the piano and guitar.

And I think that its not an echo i think its made with intention.

But well, I can be wrong. I'm a very visual person and I usually visualize in images all I hear.

:D

Thanks for answer :)

Yes it was my first post here, thanks elena20. But I'm not talking about real bells, i'm talkinkg about simulated bells with the piano and guitar.

And I think that its not an echo i think its made with intention.

But well, I can be wrong. I'm a very visual person and I usually visualize in images all I hear.

:D

• 3 months later...

Its some kind of wedding bells playing, that happy sound. I know that this don't match with a song called 'Death and all his friends' but its what I hear since the first time I listened it. :stunned:

that's not so true, my dad believes (and so do I) that when someone dies some new one joins the family (marriage, baby born) so is not that strange that on a song called Death and all his friends could sound wedding bells ;)

*goes to check if sounds wedding bells on DAAHF*

may sounds similar to wedding bells, like isolated bell rings played by the instrument, it has the same rythm as wedding bells, and then turns to be the melody of end of the song... :idea2: at least that's what it seems to me.

now i know which coldplay song will sound at my wedding :P (never thought about that *thinking if we do have a thread about that somewhere on the board*).

it sounds like that from: 1:19 to 1:48 more or less.

may sounds similar to wedding bells, like isolated bell rings played by the instrument, it has the same rythm as wedding bells, and then turns to be the melody of end of the song... :idea2: at least that's what it seems to me.

now i know which coldplay song will sound at my wedding :P (never thought about that *thinking if we do have a thread about that somewhere on the board*).

I think the same!! joder! gracias, pensaba que nadie mas lo veia :), por eso el ultimo post.

yep, a thread like "wich Coldplay song could sound at my wedding and how to dodge bullets from my mother for that reason" :D:laugh3:

lol i liked how it turned to spanish specially for the swearing :laugh2:

en serio me ha dado la risa. :D

buen oido veo, no es facil distinguirlo. :)

lol not i thought more of some one a bit more general.. like:

which coldplay song would you play on an special event in your life?

Es que mi inglés dá para muy poco, ando todo el rato con traductores y diccionarios, y cuando no puedo más me destapo y la suelto!!!!!

Es que mi inglés dá para muy poco, ando todo el rato con traductores y diccionarios, y cuando no puedo más me destapo y la suelto!!!!!

los idiomas es cosa de tener confianza, no tener miedo a equivocarse, postear no es lo mismo que escribir una tesis en la que hay que usar solo tecnicismos. :)

además tu inglés es bueno. ;)

no no, I assure you it's not a bell, yes I know what you're talking about, it does sounds a lot like a bell, but I think it's the sound of the piano mixed with an effect or something that johnny is playing on his guitar.

Y no te preocupes, tu inglés es bueno

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
oracle hadn't had answered the question yet i think :(

may we'll have to send it again :idea2:

(remember the possible relation of the album with La Vida es Sueño).

No she didn't....

She never has answered any question from me... I suppose she have lots of emails...