✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

SexyCindy!

Reilly

Meet sexycindy!

So after searching for a "Sexy girl" on ICQ some woman called 'Sexy Cindy' came up, interesting. Heres her profile:

" Hey there, I'm Cindy Jo and I have a VERY cool pic for you if you're bored & lonely right now? I give you free goodies, just cos you're YOU. I LOVE visitors, if you come to my homepage I can see you're there with my tracker & I'll be able to talk to you while you see what I've got for you. Do you wanna check it out? Ok, be brave, be fast, and be over 18 baby. http://www..."

So its pretty obvious whats going on but I decided to chat none the less...

Reilly (04:21 AM) :

hey

SexyCindy (04:21 AM) :

Hey hot stuff! ;) Wanna see Sexy Cindy?

Reilly (04:22 AM) :

Nah. whats yer favourite book?

SexyCindy (04:22 AM) :

Hunni lets get straight to it ;)

Yeah I like Animal Farm.

C'mon sugar! Let me loosen that tie!

Actually haha, funny story, haha, just getting out of my aunt's car this morning I noticed my tie was looser than usual! Ha-ha, funnee.

SexyCindy (04:23 AM) : Go to http://www... to see more ;)

Reilly (04:23 AM) : Does that website have any strobe lighting? Im not epileptic but I just dont enjoy strobe lighting, it hurts my eyes :(

SexyCindy (4:23 AM) : C'mon bad boy theres no strobe, you can drink some of my milk ;)

Reilly (04:23 AM) : Actually Im lactose intolerant, but thanks anyways. I wouldnt mind some kool aid though!

SexyCindy (4:24 AM) : Dont make me moan boy! I just want you! ;)

Reilly (04:24 AM) : Oh golly! Moaning? Have you got a stomach ailment? Headache? Heartburn? I have some Pepsid AC in the cupboard, or some Lemsip if you have a throaty cough.

SexyCindy (04:24 AM) : Ill take some hot and steamy lemsip if you let me sip it off your chest

Reilly (04:25 AM) : 1. I do not see why you would digest it in that manner

2. Putting luke warm water on skin can lead to an upset tummy!

SexyCindy (04:25 AM) : Ha-ha asshole fuck you

Aaand shes gone. The love of my life.

Meet sexycindy!

So after searching for a "Sexy girl" on ICQ some woman called 'Sexy Cindy' came up, interesting. Heres her profile:

" Hey there, I'm Cindy Jo and I have a VERY cool pic for you if you're bored & lonely right now? I give you free goodies, just cos you're YOU. I LOVE visitors, if you come to my homepage I can see you're there with my tracker & I'll be able to talk to you while you see what I've got for you. Do you wanna check it out? Ok, be brave, be fast, and be over 18 baby. http://www..."

So its pretty obvious whats going on but I decided to chat none the less...

Reilly (04:21 AM) :

hey

SexyCindy (04:21 AM) :

Hey hot stuff! ;) Wanna see Sexy Cindy?

Nah. whats yer favourite book?

Hunni lets get straight to it ;)

Yeah I like Animal Farm.

C'mon sugar! Let me loosen that tie!

Actually haha, funny story, haha, just getting out of my aunt's car this morning I noticed my tie was looser than usual! Ha-ha, funnee.

SexyCindy (04:23 AM) : Go to http://www... to see more ;)

Reilly (04:23 AM) : Does that website have any strobe lighting? Im not epileptic but I just dont enjoy strobe lighting, it hurts my eyes :(

SexyCindy (4:23 AM) : C'mon bad boy theres no strobe, you can drink some of my milk ;)

Reilly (04:23 AM) : Actually Im lactose intolerant, but thanks anyways. I wouldnt mind some kool aid though!

SexyCindy (4:24 AM) : Dont make me moan boy! I just want you! ;)

Reilly (04:24 AM) : Oh golly! Moaning? Have you got a stomach ailment? Headache? Heartburn? I have some Pepsid AC in the cupboard, or some Lemsip if you have a throaty cough.

SexyCindy (04:24 AM) : Ill take some hot and steamy lemsip if you let me sip it off your chest

Reilly (04:25 AM) : 1. I do not see why you would digest it in that manner

2. Putting luke warm water on skin can lead to an upset tummy!

SexyCindy (04:25 AM) : Ha-ha asshole fuck you

Aaand shes gone. The love of my life.

:o :o ....AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :x ..shit my icq doesnt work!!...I better fix it!!! :o :o