August 31, 200818 yr That isn't the one where he walked out though, is from the same day, but Chris walked out on a snobby Radio 4 presenter, not lovely Steve :D ooh I got them mixed up! BUT now there really is a video! and I can't see it :bigcry: help us forgeiners out Mich! get us that video!!!!
August 31, 200818 yr Can somebody PLEASE rip these videos and put them for download in the multimedia section? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/events/coldplay/) . I don't think people in the U.S. can watch them, because when I click play, it says not available in your area. yep it says the same thing for me :(:(:(
August 31, 200818 yr Can somebody PLEASE rip these videos and put them for download in the multimedia section? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/events/coldplay/) . I don't think people in the U.S. can watch them, because when I click play, it says not available in your area. Same here! :cry:
August 31, 200818 yr Um I'm not sure how to rip videos, if anyone wants to tell me how then I'll give it a go. :)
August 31, 200818 yr ok.. if you use firefox, try to download a plug in called video downloader... and if you don't orbit downloader can do it I guess... but it doesn't work with all the websites =/
August 31, 200818 yr nobody outside britian can! how very selfish of the BBC!! :angry:! Really???I thought at least Europeans would be allowed to.Come BBC, you're known internationally!!
August 31, 200818 yr OMG CHRIS DID SHAVE HIS HEAD! i kind of thought they were kidding! i love it!!!!!
August 31, 200818 yr Okay, shall try now :) thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu btw are you sick???? awww....
August 31, 200818 yr ^^ it's old Ian... :( i did the same thing... :lol: aahh now my friggin post looks stupid! remove it!
August 31, 200818 yr google is helping me to trying to find a way to download the video... hope it works :P
August 31, 200818 yr I tried Media Converter on Firefox but it doesn't work... Maria is that you next to Nettie in the front row? My goodness I'm not surprised he mentioned your shorts!! :D
Create an account or sign in to comment