✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

xAmStErDaMx

hey everyone. hope you all are fine. it's nice to have a message board where everyone is so friendly.....and fans of coldplay as well! i'm looking foward to meeting (well chatting) with all of you. random question: did anyone go to the coldplay concert Sept. 17th 2002 in Boston, Ma at the pavillion? chaio!

nice to meet you too jacob! i didn't know so many guys liked coldplay. although i can't say that i'm surprised...coldplay reaches out to everyone with their music, it's almost as if it's spell-binding. ouch luke is pulling at my hair....2 year olds, what are you gonna do about 'em? :confused:

hahah yea. I know a lot of guys in Toronto who like Coldplay. A lot of the guys that are into punk rock like the song Clocks particularly, at least the guys I know. Ye, it's nice to meet ya too!

nice to meet all of you! i know what your talking about jacob, so many of my guy friends that are into punk, ask me if they can burn my coldplay cds. it's great. the whole world should listen to coldplay & then maybe everyone will get along. *wishful thinking* i guess.

• 3 weeks later...