August 18, 200818 yr I've sent to you my list last week, but I'm sure it's changing in every second! :D
August 18, 200818 yr Author I've sent to you my list last week, but I'm sure it's changing in every second! :D lol, feel free to edit if you want to
August 19, 200818 yr 1.The Scientist 2.Viva La Vida 3.Violet Hill 4.Yellow 5.The Hardest Part 6.Everything`s Not Lost 7.Politik 8.Clocks 9.Speed Of Sound 10.God Put A Smile Upon Your Face 11.Amsterdam 12.Fix You 13.Lost! 14.Life In Technicolor 15.Square One 16.Sleeping Sun 17.In My Place 18.Strawberry Swing 19.A Rush Of Blood Into The Head 20.Shiver 21.Lovers In Japan 22.Death And All His Friends 23.Trouble 24.Talk 25.Spies 26.Daylight 27.We Never Change 28.A Message 29.What If? 30.`Til Kingdom Come 31.Gravity 32.Proof I think that it would be enough (:
August 21, 200818 yr Author What happen to Justin's "50 Coldplay Song List"?? Is this a plagiarism? :D Well I tabulated Justin's thread which were off sheer # of votes and not keeping track of rankings here http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2459700&postcount=104 Nothing personal against Justin but he organized everything and then promptly took all summer off from the board (3 months). I just kept the ball rolling then let it dry up. If we don't get anymore ordered lists then I'm happy to have the initial results from the first thread be the final one.
August 21, 200818 yr Author 2 months. big whoop. don't cry about it. I put the work in while you were gone.
August 22, 200818 yr Author Look i don't need permission to get actively involved here. You had a good idea, put together a nice project for the board and then posted a thread you were leaving for the summer. Whether that was 3 months or 7 weeks, you had plenty of entries in your thread and you weren't here to tabulate your results or put the bracket game together. I realize that taking over your idea and running with it could possibly tick you off but why would you organize such a thing and then leave in the first place? I've been on plenty of messageboards where they organize these great list projects and the thread starter never comes back to actually tabulate anything and the thread dies and people put forth their lists for nothing. Feel free to run another bracket organized your way if you like with the Top 64, or do maybe a weekly football matchup with multiple different matchups each week and win-loss standings. Or just run it again next year (and you are around) when you'll get different results. Or do something different. You organized it all and left, I tabulated the results you got and ran with the bracket game in your absence. If it was a big deal then one of your friends should have spoke up. Not once did anyone say "wait for winigwl" so I didn't think that it was a big deal that someone else was doing all the work instead of you..... But again it wasn't anything personal but its clear you feel offended. if you want to get into name calling and go back and forth still, well I'm done with that. I've given you my explanation and my apology. A lot of people here got involved and had fun with it and we put together a decent list representing the board's views and had a fun bracket game that mostly reinforced those views. That should be what it was about. What represent's the board and is fun for those involved. Not who's doing what.
August 24, 200818 yr I sympathize with Winig but Nuts does have a point, Just bause you posted the idea first doesn't mean you reserve the right to wait all summer to actually idealize it while prohibiting anyone else to organize it before then. Especially in a largely populated forum, if you come up with an idea and then leave, there's no harm in someone else doing the job quicker and more effectively. and Chris's nuts has done a bang up job.
August 30, 200818 yr Author THANK YOU. :) I'll be tabulating today on these lists. Got less then I expected and i don't think it will differ much from the previous results but people were nice enough to post them so I'll fufill my promise.
January 29, 201016 yr 1) Square one 2) Talk 3)trouble 4)warning sing 5)clocks 6)god put a smile upon your face 7)in my place 8)a message 9)viva la vida 10)white shadows 11)speed of sound 12)fix you 13)lovers in japan 14)one i love 15)lost! 16)don´t panic 17)violet hill 18)parachutes 19)the sciencist 20)live in tecnicolor II 21)glass of water 22)only superstition 23)green eyes 24) cementeries of london[ 25)politik well, i don´t now if i put them in the corectly way, because i love most of the songs :laugh3:
Create an account or sign in to comment