November 12, 200817 yr Woah, I forgot, it's still early where you are! :laugh4: How's life for everyone lately?
November 12, 200817 yr Author heyy sarah how are you ? sorry Joe i got sdistracted again!! i'll see you in a bit I'd love it if you find pete... but you know who yous hsould really find.... CHRIS and then tell him you know us :P
November 12, 200817 yr Author you're back! oh no that's not what I meant! i'm sending you karma! you can do it!
November 12, 200817 yr Author zooooommmm Joe I gott abe off.. plus the forum is being slow... is it with youtoo?
November 12, 200817 yr Ya its being slow for me too!!! Annoying!!! Ok, have a good night and hoprfully I talk to you again soon :kiss:
November 12, 200817 yr Ugh, I'm sorry, I keep missing you guys! I had to go eat dinner and stuff..... :( That time zone difference is such a hassle!:P
November 12, 200817 yr Author it really is!! bye goodnight good day whateever as long as it's good :kiss:
November 12, 200817 yr Yep, 3 hours. It's 7 PM here and I'm getting ready to watch Top Model! Speaking of which, they're in Amsterdam this cycle! Exciting.... :P
November 12, 200817 yr ok, everyone here on Friday ok? all of our schedules/timezones are off. we all keep missing each other
November 12, 200817 yr Oh ok. Hahah my friend likes that show too:D I want to go to Amsterdam so bad!!!
November 12, 200817 yr ok, everyone here on Friday ok? all of our schedules/timezones are off. we all keep missing each other Hello!!! yes friday! pizza wine night!!
November 12, 200817 yr i can be here 5 pm ny time, that would be 2 pm for joe, hopefully that wont interupt with his work and i have no idea what time that would be for carla
November 13, 200817 yr OMG joe i forgot to tell you i am falling in love with rum ever since the thread for what the boys need at the concerts,, i noticed there was no rum so now its on the brain
November 13, 200817 yr Okay, i have to go with my roommate to a sex talk! (Seriously) I'll be back soon, and I'll make sure you give you guys alllll the details. ;)
November 13, 200817 yr That would be like 11PM for Carla! Haha, you are!! i actually had a rum and coke yesterday. It was good!!!
November 13, 200817 yr Okay, i have to go with my roommate to a sex talk! (Seriously) I'll be back soon, and I'll make sure you give you guys alllll the details. ;) Oh thats interesting!!! Hehe ok talk to you soon:D
November 13, 200817 yr Hey guys! I'm back from the sex talk now.... ;) It was hilarious.... this guy came and made a presentation in one of the dorms about LGBT people, STDs, and sex toys. So.... yes. It was informative. :P
November 13, 200817 yr Hahahaha really!!! :laugh3: Well Sarah, I was just actually heading out. Work is over, yay!!! But ill talk to you tomorrow or somthing. Have a good rest of the night, bye!!:D
Create an account or sign in to comment