✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ImmErSe YOur SoUL iN LovE

Hicksy

I just wanted to send my prayers and thoughts to all those friends in the community across the atlantic. Today has been something special - although somber like a year today it is a day I will never forget - love to you all and I am proud to say that my views are open enough to make me feel that I stand today shoulder-to-shoulder with people of nations across the whole world, regardless or religion, race or creed.

Music breaks barriers like events that we both mourn and celebrate today do. I sigh when I hear certain songs but that is only because I match them to real emotions driven by true life dramas and situations. We're lucky enough to have bands like Coldplay that not only bring people who love their music together, but also stretch their songs to meet the demands of such strong real life emotions.

I feel both sad and incredibly lucky to be alive to feel this way today.

Love to everyone here and all those they in turn know.

Share your minds and share your souls.

In life and in music.

I remember

*H*

• 1 year later...
Guest LiquidSky
I just wanted to send my prayers and thoughts to all those friends in the community across the atlantic. Today has been something special - although somber like a year today it is a day I will never forget - love to you all and I am proud to say that my views are open enough to make me feel that I stand today shoulder-to-shoulder with people of nations across the whole world, regardless or religion, race or creed.

Music breaks barriers like events that we both mourn and celebrate today do. I sigh when I hear certain songs but that is only because I match them to real emotions driven by true life dramas and situations. We're lucky enough to have bands like Coldplay that not only bring people who love their music together, but also stretch their songs to meet the demands of such strong real life emotions.

I feel both sad and incredibly lucky to be alive to feel this way today.

Love to everyone here and all those they in turn know.

Share your minds and share your souls.

In life and in music.

I remember

*H*

awww *hugs Simon* :kiss:

and yes I agree w/you :)

Guest LiquidSky
God bless to all the families of the victims of 9/11. My thoughts are with you :puppydogeyes:

God bless :angel:

I was at work on that day...and we stopped our activities to watch the news... my co-worker husband works with stock market and he stayed with us all day.

I cried the whole day... and everytime I saw it on the news, I kept crying.. :cry: After 2 years, I still can´t belive that happened...

Simon you seem to see your music and I have the same reasons of loving it.

Keep spreading that message, and love your fellow brothers and sisters with all the pride you have.

BTW I love coldplay too, just in case no one knew.