✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the "reply to every 2nd post differently" thread

DrPolitik

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think'st thou existance doth depend on time?

It doth, but actions are our epochs: mine

Have made my days and nights imperishable,

Endless, and all alike, as sands on the shore,

Innumerable atoms; and one desert,

Barren and cold, on which the wild waves break,

But nothing rests, save carcasses and wrecks,

Rocks, and the salt-surf weeds of bitterness.

whats with all these people wearing crosses? You think that if Jesus did come back he'd ever want to see another cross?? That's like jackie onassis seeing a rifle pendant.."just thinkin of johnny... just thinkin of johnny"

and in closing i want to say this, be mindful of the things you wear and when you think you're climbing up man in fact you're climbing down..the hairdresser with the scissors holds up the mirror, i look back and shiver..a man with plastic antlers presses him bum against the glass..hey man what are you looking for? I screamed the plot! the plot! Oh Lord Oh Lord Oh my Lord...

It is surprising, especially when I get up in the morning and I look at my naked body in the mirror And I think, um, boy, if anyone had this view I wouldn't sell any tickets. ...Boy, what an unproud individual naked boy is, let me tell ya. I'm always afraid there's a camera in the tv, y'know, just for security reasons and it's gonna expose me one morning when I'm in a compromised position, on the bathroom floor, all alone, whistling my favourite song from my childhood, tryin' to get my feet out of my ass.

:stunned: Dave Matthews is a very odd fellow. But I love him anyway. :D

• 1 year later...