✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Singapore the little red dot!!!

but a dream

Min! 13 more posts to 5K :dance:

:dance:

haha its okay then, im good.. thanks :nice:

so how's everything going? are you going to watch coldplay then? :D

I am :D

Actually I DID watch them already in Perth, but in 4 nights' time I'll be in Sydney to watch them again :dance:

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going for Coldplay's first NZ show tomorrow and I can't wait! I'll be representing Singapore! :)

Btw, I badly want to get my hands on the setlist and I know some people here have managed to do so at the concerts. I wanna know how you do that!! :D

hello, singaporeans! big hi from indonesia. :D

friends, I need your help. I'll be staying with my friend's family in singapore for the gig and their house is on Euros Crescent. I'll be traveling by ship from Batam. once I arrived at singapore harbour, which MRT should I take to get me to Euros Crescent from the harbour? please help. this is my very first time in singapore so I have no idea where to go. :D

thank you so much! :nice:

If you are arriving @ Tanah Merah, there is a direct train service from Tanah Merah MRT station to Eunos MRT station. Just take the green line (East-West) service in the direction towards Joo Koon. It's only a couple of stops away.

If you are arriving @ Harbourfront, you would need to do a transfer. Take the purple line (North-west) in the direction towards Punggol for just one stop to Outram Park interchange. You'll need to change to the green line again, just follow the signs.

Take the green line, this time towards Pasir Ris direction to reach Eunos station.

If you are arriving @ Tanah Merah, there is a direct train service from Tanah Merah MRT station to Eunos MRT station. Just take the green line (East-West) service in the direction towards Joo Koon. It's only a couple of stops away.

If you are arriving @ Harbourfront, you would need to do a transfer. Take the purple line (North-west) in the direction towards Punggol for just one stop to Outram Park interchange. You'll need to change to the green line again, just follow the signs.

Take the green line, this time towards Pasir Ris direction to reach Eunos station.

Alright! This is really a big help for me. Thank you so much, Min. :nice:

Min, you should quit your job at the music store... Go find a vacancy on tour guide!!!! :lol:

Hey, Min is helping me. It's so kind of her. :D

Min, so you're working at a music store? That's cool. :)

Min, you should quit your job at the music store... Go find a vacancy on tour guide!!!! :lol:

:lol:

Alright! This is really a big help for me. Thank you so much, Min. :nice:

Hey, Min is helping me. It's so kind of her. :D

Min, so you're working at a music store? That's cool. :)

You're welcome :nice:

I do, I'm the asst supervisor of a small branch of a chain of music stores :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...