✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Singapore the little red dot!!!

but a dream

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hug:

I've told you, all Singapore & Malaysia Coldplayers will leave Coldplaying once the gig ends...

:sad:

That's frustrating... Joining a forum just for knowing the details such as

"When will Coldplay arrive the airport?"

"Which hotel will they stay in?"

After 23rd of March, they're all gone......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

umm.. You know, cages were not the limits for the parrots, they were often escaping from them and damaging home! :lol: like breaking vases or pooping everywhere :lol: and also they had very good voices :D however we all loved them! :cry: :nice: do they fly in freedom in Singapore? if yes, then it would explain their wildness. :D

i've never actually seen a parrot fly freely around in Singapore, so i'd say "no".

there's loads of mynahs roaming around tho & they're a handful too...i once left my table (& yet-to-be-eaten food) at an open air coffeeshop for a split second to grab a spoon & next thing i know the mynahs were picking food from my plate! *faints* ...& i happen to be afraid of birds. :uhoh:

btw, sounds like your father got some really clever but mischievious parrots to be able to escape from their cages often to wreck havoc. ;)

well, i think he's not such an expert of parrots as you are, but, yeah, now we all know about their ability to escape & play havoc.. :D

and about those mynahs, were they so scary that resulted your fear of birds?? :shocked2: i think if it happened to me, i would immediately grab my camera to try to catch a nice shot! :lol:

I don't think mynahs are scary :lol:

There are a couple of wild birds around, although they aren't very common around the built-up places (which is almost everywhere in Singapore :P). However some birds which I cannot identify tend to appear in the trees of the small neighbourhood park near my place. There are some really beautiful ones, such as this bird with a long sleek black tail and electric blue wings :stunned: And some yellow ones as well.

oh, i'm afraid of birds in general since i was a little kid....& if you've seen the video where Jonny's telling about his fear of sheep, then i kinda had a similar experience. 'cept it involved some frigging huge (from my perspective at the time) Aussie emus who were hard up for my bag of bird feed.

so i now hate birds & am scared enough of them that i will not go anywhere near a bird. if i see a bird fly & land in my walking path, i will detour just to make sure i don't go near the evil buggers.

..................but i'll eat a cooked bird still. cos that's the only good bird, imo. :P

oh, i'm afraid of birds in general since i was a little kid....& if you've seen the video where Jonny's telling about his fear of sheep, then i kinda had a similar experience. 'cept it involved some frigging huge (from my perspective at the time) Aussie emus who were hard up for my bag of bird feed.

so i now hate birds & am scared enough of them that i will not go anywhere near a bird. if i see a bird fly & land in my walking path, i will detour just to make sure i don't go near the evil buggers.

..................but i'll eat a cooked bird still. cos that's the only good bird, imo. :P

And that was the day I was nearly murdered by a bird.

From that day forward I don't eat chicken (except this doesn't hold true in this instance), I don't wear feathers, I don't...

I don't go near the little fuckers.

:laugh3:

Singaporean parrots :lol:

Best parrots of them all :D