✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Singapore the little red dot!!!

but a dream

:lol:

sounds like there are many various interesting birds in Singapore. i would like to see them!

in Lithuania there are many storks:

25.jpg

do you know that storks bring babies? :D

Kimgan, i think that perhaps you were brought by an ugly one ( i mean stork), thats why you are afraid of birds. :smart: :lol:

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that was the day I was nearly murdered by a bird.

From that day forward I don't eat chicken (except this doesn't hold true in this instance), I don't wear feathers, I don't...

I don't go near the little fuckers.

:laugh3:

couldn't have put it any better!!! :lol:

Kimgan, i think that perhaps you were brought by an ugly one ( i mean stork), thats why you are afraid of birds. :smart: :lol:

*lol* that might be where it all started...or maybe it's just me & birds. we don't seem to get along well. :thinking:

I also havent seen an ugly stork. But i am sure Kimgan(is it her name?) have seen. :D

kimgan = my name, sort of. name's Kimmi...nice to meet you. is onute your name then? :)

^I also dont see anything

yeah, its my name. Nice to meet you too ;) And what's But a Dream's name?

As we were talking about fears, i remembered a funny moment from my childhood, when actually I was a real gutsy. So me, my sister & our cousin were sleeping alone at night in our great-grandmother's house in a village. Well, i was sleeping while my sister and cousin were not, they were scared of sounds of scratching mouses! And they woke me up and i had to stamp my feets on the floor that mouses would become afraid and stop scratching. :D Its quite funny when i remember.. :lol:

yuck.. i wouldn want to handle a mouse now! and what about beetles? arent you afraid of them? imagine... big black cockroach is nearing you.. then from a corner comes another, and oh another.. and lots of cockroaches around you.. arent you scared?? :sneaky: :lol:

Min, if i try to imagine a sparrow, it wouldn't be cute...it'd give me the heebiebejeebies. you can imagine that Trafalgar Square with all the pigeons isn't high on my "places to visit in London" list.

*lol* & me too! if there's a cockroach at work, i'd end up being the one who kills & disposes of it....cos the other girls are all busy running away from it.

• 4 weeks later...

look in his blog Min and you will understand

he thought i did a terrible joke to him

he doesn't even believe in me

is this a friend? :dozey:

:P