✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

YOU KNOW IT'S AN ISANE HOUR WHEN...

DrPolitik

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a really insane hour for me yet (only 12:48am) but I'm already seriously considering trying to learn to sing The Scientist backwards. Just for kicks. :cool:

I think I'm gonna go do that now... :vanish:

:vanish: Did I just quote myself? :o

Yup. :smug: *sings along with Moses* :vanish:

:sunny: It's 6:31am and I am still awake :wideeyed:, though one by one the penguins have stolen my sanity... but that's okay. I wasn't using it anyway. :P

Sooo... I was listening to the radio as the sun was coming up over the palm trees and Green Day came on, and, well, you know it's an insane hour when lyrics like "my eyes feel like they're gonna bleed" hit a quivering little chord somewhere deep inside of you. :stunned:

Hey, this is my 200th post. :cool4:

*wanders off singing God Rest Ye Merry Hippogriffs*

I fell alseep this morning. :embarrased: I was listening to the radio, closed my eyes for a second, next thing I knew it was noon. :o But since I woke up even more tired than when I conked out, I figure it's okay. :/ When I go to bed tomorrow morning, it will be 48 hours*. And then, after I recover, I'm going to give it a proper go, and lose the asterisk.

You know, with the clarity sleep deprivation brings, I don't think it's the hour that's insane, I think it's me. :confused:

"The world's got me dizzy again. You'd think after 22 years I'd be used to the spin..." :dizzy2:

i didnt go to bet until 2 30 the day before yesterday 2 30 am and woke up at 3 30 pm!!! :stunned: :stunned: and well i guess its because all last week starting on wednesday-monday i had only 12 hours of sleep :stunned:

*looks up at Amanda's sig* Those monkey's are beginning to freak me out. :stunned: But not nearly as much as hearing myself talk to myself in a Sean Connery accent :o Even though it was a surprisingly decent impression, I'm thinking that it's not really a good thing. :/ No, it shertainly ish not. :inquisitive: I haven't even been up for 13 hours yet and I'm already singing X-mas carols... Well, to be perfectly honest, I do that year-round, no matter how long I've been up. It's more to do with boredom and having no other thoughts clogging up my head. :blank: *breaks into Deck the Halls* :cool:

You know it's an "isane" hour when you respond to posts that aren't actually directed at yourself. But I just don't know what to do with myself. :rolleyes:

Agh! the "A cuna- ma- tata" monkey is grooving to Bright Eyes! :o I guess he digs that drumming too. *begins tapping desk...*