✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

YOU KNOW IT'S AN ISANE HOUR WHEN...

DrPolitik

YOU START MAKING THREADS LIKE THIS

THE SKY IS LIGHTENING & YET YOU'RE STILL POSTING

GOOGLE MONSTERS CALL YOU TO THE TEMPLE OF RANDOMNESS

YOU WATCH MB TRANSFER TIMES ON DOWNLOAD MANAGER HOPING FOR THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE

YOU START POSTING IN CAPS

yes folks, it's an insane hour. I'm in the UK. It's now 4:21 AM..that my friends is an insane hour..to qualify for insane hour status posting i say itr has to be at least past 2AM wherever you are, or there are extenuating circumstances, such as being locked in a 24 hour postathon with wild child loose cannon Amanda :cool: ...so if this is you POST HERE...show me some global luuv peeps...this is ground control to major tom...do you hear me major tom?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know it's an insane hour when..

you're too lazy to look past the first 3 threads listed at the top of the latest posts threads and thus resign yourself to posting in them no matter what they might be

you start to reply to your own thread :o

Its an insane hour when... Dr. Politik begins to make sense :stunned: The Google monsters dude! DEEP. I totally get it.

wurd. you know i'm feelin' the google monsters kid..& yep it's all fun & games until I start to make sense

Sanity is overrated. :dozey:

It's after 4:00am in Californ-i-a. I've been up since 8:30am. *Adopts whine like Brian O'Halloran (Dante) in Clerks* "I'm fuckin' tired..." But my bed is too... far... away... :snore:

:o :stunned: I'm awake! :sleeping2:

It's long past time I went to sleep. And not at the computer. Ah, methinks I've royally screwed-up the sleeping pattern I tried so hard to keep. It worked for two whole weeks. Oh well, me and 10am never agreed anyway, and I missed the sunrises. Looks like it's back to my coffee and sleep-deprivation routine. Insomnia, my old friend...

Okay, sorry for being nonsensical, I'm leaving before I start hallucinating and/or make an even bigger fool of myself. :vanish:

Sanity is overrated. :dozey:

It's after 4:00am in Californ-i-a. I've been up since 8:30am. *Adopts whine like Brian O'Halloran (Dante) in Clerks* "I'm fuckin' tired..." But my bed is too... far... away... :snore:

:o :stunned: I'm awake! :sleeping2:

It's long past time I went to sleep. And not at the computer. Ah, methinks I've royally screwed-up the sleeping pattern I tried so hard to keep. It worked for two whole weeks. Oh well, me and 10am never agreed anyway, and I missed the sunrises. Looks like it's back to my coffee and sleep-deprivation routine. Insomnia, my old friend...

Okay, sorry for being nonsensical, I'm leaving before I start hallucinating and/or make an even bigger fool of myself. :vanish:

AWESOME!! soldier on! Woooo!! You CAN do it!!

ooh yeah, I know about the loopiness believe me! hahaha..usually at those types of hours i'm in total caffiene comedown/withdrawal symptoms and babbling to myself like a disoriented baboon :D

Empire? Blasphemy!! :lol: