✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

GOD PUT A SMILE UPON YOUR FACE (4 TRACK SINGLE)

busybeeburns

GOD PUT A SMILE UPON YOUR FACE (4 TRACK SINGLE NOW RELEASED)

On Monday 21st July in Australia the brand new Coldplay CD single GOD PUT A SMILE UPON YOUR FACE was released and is an Australian exclusive CD single edition which features a previously unreleased version of the track Murder, plus exclusive live versions of Politik and Lips Like Sugar. The official tracklisting for the CD single is:

1. God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

2. Murder

3. Politik (Live at Wembley)

4. Lips Like Sugar (Live)

An added bonus is that the CD single will retail for only AUS$4.95 (approx. US$2.70, UK£2.00) for pre orders only. Please order your copy from the affiliated website to coldplaying.com, http://www.soundworld.com.au, who specialize in selling exclusive Australian releases to fans overseas.

Many thanks to Peter from Soundworld. If you have any queries please contact the company at [email protected]

5528242.jpg

Is this single available in Canada yet? I didn't see it at HMV yesterday. All they had was The Scientist single (which I bought) and Clocks single with Copy Control on it :angry:

It's not being released in Canada which pisses me off. You can probably order it online like I did or ask HMV to import you a copy. :)

damn Canada!! ahh!! Piss. :angry:

How much was yours?

Well, I ordered it from the link on top of this page. Since the Cdn dollar is slightly stronger than the Aussie dollar I thought it was worth it. I can't find it cheaper anywhere else. The single was $4.95 but shipping was $6.50! So it was about $10.50 Canadian.