November 6, 200817 yr Hi Sorry to bother but do any of you guys know a quite decent program to edit images???? I'd like to extract for example all the letters of the artwork of VLV (the album and singles covers, even PM's) so that maybe I can make other words or something like that, a good program to play around with my images and photos like cutting a person off a photo and put it in something elese or draw something over it or I don't knoe, can you recomend me a good one????
November 6, 200817 yr http://www.picnik.com is very good... even better if you buy a PRO account, for only $25 a year. Otherwise, if you want to pay a bit more, just try photoshop. Photoshop Elements 6 is cheap and perfect for the kind of things you want to do. :)
November 6, 200817 yr GIMP. Hard to get used to it, but once you are it's just perfect and you won't need photoshop for 99,998% of the stuff you wanna do. It's opensource, so nothing to pay fot it! :)
November 6, 200817 yr GIMP[/url]. Hard to get used to it, but once you are it's just perfect and you won't need photoshop for 99,998% of the stuff you wanna do. It's opensource, so nothing to pay fot it! :) I second that. GIMP is the best to me! Free and loads of sites on the net to help you how to do certain things.
November 7, 200817 yr Author thanks I'll try it too and I'll tell you how it went, any other option still accepted
November 7, 200817 yr GIMP[/url]. Hard to get used to it, but once you are it's just perfect and you won't need photoshop for 99,998% of the stuff you wanna do. It's opensource, so nothing to pay fot it! :) Thumbs up for Gimp from me as well , it`ll even run some Photoshop plugins as well (google how to do it) like Virtual Photographer (possibly the best free plugin Ive ever used)
November 7, 200817 yr Photoshop is the best, really hard to use, and it's not a freeware :( so I recommend PhotoFiltre.
Create an account or sign in to comment