✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My shot at Lost+

musicool2

Hey everyone -

I was extremely excited when I heard Coldplay and Jay-Z were going to be collaborating for a remix of "Lost!'". Unfortunately I was a little disappointed with the result. I felt Jay-Z was lazy in what he brought to the table. It seemed, to me, that he was more interested in attempting to steal the spotlight then provide a quality track for the Lost! - EP and Prospekt's March. In fact, based on the previews I've heard of all the tracks on Prospekt's March, it seems that track is the only one I was not blown away by.

I've been audible with my criticism of that track as a faithful Coldplay fan... because I know they deserved better than that. When I've talked about it I've been asked "Well, you couldn't do any better".

With that, I wanted to let you know that I will be doing my own Coldplay/Jay-Z mash-up to prove, that YES, I CAN do better. I will use an a cappella track of Jay-Z's "99 Problems" and the instrumental track for "Lost!". I will post the result on here soon, so keep checking back if you're interested!:) I'm calling it "Lost&" :D

Have a wonderful day fellow Coldplay fans!

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...