January 19, 200917 yr Hey Daniel!!:D I'll get your address later and I will send you a postcard next week. It has to be next week because I don't get my money until next week. I then plan on going on a Coldplay shopping spree. :) Sounds like you have a plan then...:D
January 19, 200917 yr I see you have labeled your mood as "cheesy". LOL!!! :laugh3: I told u I'd change it!!!:D
January 19, 200917 yr Hey Daniel!!:D Sounds like you have a plan then...:D Yes. I know exactly what I am buying, where I am going for vacation (Boston and Washington, DC) and how much to put to the side so when Coldplay comes back I can follow and see them in concert.
January 19, 200917 yr Yes. I know exactly what I am buying, where I am going for vacation (Boston and Washington, DC) and how much to put to the side so when Coldplay comes back I can follow and see them in concert. I'd like to go to that trip with you at least for a day.... it'll be great... I'm still saving tho'
January 19, 200917 yr I need to find someone to go with me. The only people I know who like Coldplay are here and in the Big Soccer forum. LOL!! But, the ones in the Big Soccer forum are all guys. It's bad enough when I'm there talking about football so I definitely don't want to hang out them. My sister does not like Coldplay but she likes Britney "I can't sing" Spears. :shocked2:
January 19, 200917 yr you mean Britney "I can't sing in public without playback and it freaks me out" Spears??? Well I'd love to go to that trip...I'll see if I can go with u and meet u finally... twin of mine!:D
January 19, 200917 yr This thread reminds me a lot of my band. It has had many fights over its existence, and at one point was even temporarily ended. But it's good that it came back, because when it is in between fights, it's just incredible, and each resolved fight only makes it stronger. ^That paragraph could literally sum up this thread OR my band:lol:
January 19, 200917 yr ahhh ok I felt lost for a moment :D Cada río que usted trató de cruzar. ... :rolleyes:
January 19, 200917 yr Cada río que usted trató de cruzar. ... :rolleyes: cada puerta que toqué estaba cerrada :rolleyes:
January 19, 200917 yr U guys i feel very energized right now cause im in my room blasing my music and it feels AMAZING!
January 19, 200917 yr U guys i feel very energized right now cause im in my room blasing my music and it feels AMAZING! what music?
January 19, 200917 yr Music is a powerful force. It can brighten your day and give you the energy you need. What are you listening to?
January 19, 200917 yr Music is a powerful force. It can brighten your day and give you the energy you need. A great quote by a decent man: "Music has the power to change something as big as the world or as small as your mood." is good you stopped the noise I'm trying to get some rest from all the unborn chicken voices in your head?:stunned:
Create an account or sign in to comment