✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I saw bigfoot one time :)

мaямellata

Gee thanks. :D I can't help it, I just always get so wrapped up in stuff like this. and i remember how much more i enjoyed the song after learning this, so I want to share it as much as possible so others can appreciate the song just as much! it adds so much imo to be thinking of surviving a ship burning or lying in bed waiting for death while hearing that chilling music.

• Replies 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• мaямellata

• Carla

• rudy_o

• Pseudonym

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee thanks. :D I can't help it, I just always get so wrapped up in stuff like this. and i remember how much more i enjoyed the song after learning this, so I want to share it as much as possible so others can appreciate the song just as much! it adds so much imo to be thinking of surviving a ship burning or lying in bed waiting for death while hearing that chilling music.

It's ok I know what you mean. Keep the rants coming whenever you feel like it.

BIGFOOT! HE'S...o wait...just a cat...nm...

Crazeh man danceeen on da siggeh ftw! :awesome:

Well ok then. I'm glad you are open-minded Bryce.

That said no I am not gay. Not bi, or anything of the sort. I like women (and how!) and that's it. Of course, I can appreciate good-looking men as well (Glen Hansard, Chris Martin, Colin Farrell). But no I am not gay, though I am very strong towards gay rights and I feel that discrimination against gays today in America is no different than discrimination against blacks in the 60's and 70's.