✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay are on David Letterman tonight...

sarah**

I don't know how many people actually can watch American TV but I am more making this thread because I really will remember now. I forgot until I saw Ginger's thread. THANKS Ginger or else I would have completely forgotten and never forgiven myself.

I am fucking bored. Help :-o :shock: :twisted: :oops: :o

Where's Simon?

I'm waiting... I heard that they did In My Place from you East Coast time peeps... :D
they did play in my place...i was really dissapointed to hear that. even though they did a good job, and chris also sung part of a christmas song along with it.

they didnt even show guy that much.

I'm waiting... I heard that they did In My Place from you East Coast time peeps... :D
they did play in my place...i was really dissapointed to hear that. even though they did a good job, and chris also sung part of a christmas song along with it.

they didnt even show guy that much.

Yes they did In My Place and I yelled when it came on because I was so disappointed.

I'm sick of In My Place. I will declare it now. It's way overplayed on radio here and was even shown quite a bit on Muchmusic. Clocks is excellent and so is The Scientist. Play them more!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm sick of In My Place.

awwwwww but it's sooo good live. tell you what i'm sick of: nelly n kelly. argh!!!

totally agree with ya there i swear if i hear that song again im gonna do major damage to nelly when he's ova ere in march!!!! :twisted: nah j/k nelly's ok just that song is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!!!!! :x

I'm sick of In My Place.

awwwwww but it's sooo good live. tell you what i'm sick of: nelly n kelly. argh!!!

totally agree with ya there i swear if i hear that song again im gonna do major damage to nelly when he's ova ere in march!!!! :twisted: nah j/k nelly's ok just that song is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying!!!!!! :x

Go for it, Fiona!!!!!!! I'd join you if I was there - I HATE the song!!! :twisted:

Since I had to listen to it at work a million times I am sick of it... It is ANNOYING.... :-x