✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A thread for Fieldhockeysmylife18

In a telescope lens

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, all we were trying to do was welcome your friend to the forum, and we've just managed to destroy ourselves with overly hot Chris pictures! By the time she gets here we'll all be dead and/or she'll be seriously freaked out :lol:

EDIT: Ahhh it's past midnight! *changes sig* ONE MORE DAYYYYYYY! *ahem* Sorry, it's a little exciting :P

water makayla water!!!!!!

erick, those pix are amazing!

and zoe, i know exactly how you feel!

ok so my friend is supposed to call me shortly!:)

haha thank u lucky for your friend and all of us that i divided up my cp albums according to the guys today...

makayla he will save u like this don't die of heat

csavescat.gif

Man, all we were trying to do was welcome your friend to the forum, and we've just managed to destroy ourselves with overly hot Chris pictures! By the time she gets here we'll all be dead and/or she'll be seriously freaked out :lol:

HAHAHAH!!!

I know right?!!

that's funny.

I know i'd be a little freaked if this happened to me and i wasn't a coldplay fan yet..

:laugh3:

csavescat.gif

I'm dying i'm dying i'm dying.

Chris, come save me like you saved that poor cat in need of water, just like me.

come.

i'm waiting.

slowly...

.....dying.....

need.......Chris martin.....

NOW! Damnit!

Erick, you lying sack of shit.

EDIT: Ahhh it's past midnight! *changes sig* ONE MORE DAYYYYYYY! *ahem* Sorry, it's a little exciting :P

hah hah SO TRUE!!:bomb:

Don't worry marisa,

I'll stay and wait with you.

I don't want to leave this thread anyway.

thanks makayla! he he, i don't really wanna leave either....

haha thank u lucky for your friend and all of us that i divided up my cp albums according to the guys today...

OH MY GOD!! I LOVE IT WHEN HE SAVES THE KITTEN!

and yay for coldplay albums!

I'm dying i'm dying i'm dying.

Chris, come save me like you saved that poor cat in need of water, just like me.

come.

i'm waiting.

slowly...

.....dying.....

need.......Chris martin.....

NOW! Damnit!

Erick, you lying sack of shit.

hah hah. yeah, well she knows what she's getting herself into. she really likes coldplay, but she only knows viva la vida. i burned parachutes and a rush of blood to the head for her awhile ago and i think she's listened to AROBTTH but thats it :( so we need to work on that!!

ahhh chris!! save me too! i need you!

csavescat.gif

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! You just HAD to break out my favorite bit of Chris video ever! Now I'm seriously dying!

HAHAHAH!!![/size][/b]

I know right?!!

that's funny.

I know i'd be a little freaked if this happened to me and i wasn't a coldplay fan yet..

I guess this is what happens when Coldplayers are forced to entertain themselves, yeah? We post hot pics until we self-destruct! :laugh3:

EDIT: Dear Marisa's friend: Listen to A Rush of Blood to the Head. It'll change your life! :nice:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! You just HAD to break out my favorite bit of Chris video ever! Now I'm seriously dying!

I guess this is what happens when Coldplayers are forced to entertain themselves, yeah? We post hot pics until we self-destruct! :laugh3:

hahahahah. yeah, good ol coldplayers. we know how to party!

and ONE DAY!! YIPPIE!

ERICK!!!!

Where the hell are you finding all of these things that are turning me on so much?!!!!

haha.

And you were the one who said i would make this into a perv thread!

you're the one posting all the things making everybody hot!

ERICK!!!!

Where the hell are you finding all of these things that are turning me on so much?!!!!

haha.

And you were the one who said i would make this into a perv thread!

you're the one posting all the things making everybody hot!

hahaha very very true...not that i save every coldplay thing i like haha so from my own personal collection...