August 6, 200323 yr Hey everyone, I'm new at this and I was wondering if anyone has or got the songs from the Hollywood Bowl in May or in June, live (2003). The only songs I have downloaded were Moses and One I love. A week after they performed at L.A, Cali, I only got the chance to download Moses and One I Love. And now the page doesnt work so if anyone has the songs from the Hollywood concert, please tell me.
August 7, 200323 yr nope can't help you either hun, but i'm Dr.P but most call me an ambulance! :dozey: only kidden there..say El Monte..James Ellroy the writer's from there. Welcome!
August 7, 200323 yr Author Um I live in small city called El Monte, California and I'm not sure if James Ellroy is from here.
August 7, 200323 yr nope. Sorry...can't help ya ... but Welcome... I'm Dissolved Girl a.k.a emma a.ka. geek a.ka. threadjacker a.ka.geek queen... Have fun!!!
August 7, 200323 yr Author Gee...I wish someone would reply if they have some sort of live music from Hollywood. Hi everyone, for those who introduced themselves.
August 7, 200323 yr Um I live in small city called El Monte' date=' California and I'm not sure if James Ellroy is from here.[/quote'] He is. Well was. He lives in Kansas now. He was definitely born and raised there though, i read his autobiography My Dark Places.
August 7, 200323 yr yeah! It's excellent, really engrossing. The 1st parts about his life growing up, and the 2nd about trying to solve his mother's murder. If you like crime novels or Bio's i recommend it :)
August 23, 200323 yr Hey everyone, I'm new at this and I was wondering if anyone has or got the songs from the Hollywood Bowl in May or in June, live (2003). The only songs I have downloaded were Moses and One I love. A week after they performed at L.A, Cali, I only got the chance to download Moses and One I Love. And now the page doesnt work so if anyone has the songs from the Hollywood concert, please tell me. I've got it. Any suggestions on where to post it so you can all get it if you want it? It was a great show. I was lucky enough to sit in the 2nd row in the Pool section that night. Truly amazing!!
August 23, 200323 yr ahh...lucky. We were all the way in the back with the pot. It still rocked, though. :D
September 2, 200323 yr Hollywood Bowl ... LA :o I ran across this site looking for Coldplay stuff... http://das.caltech.edu/baz/ It's the full concert recorded in 96k. Sounds like a TV extract. Check it out...hope it helps.
September 3, 200323 yr thanks datscold ;) is this 1 track that cover the whole show? does any1 know how to seperate it? :confused:
September 3, 200323 yr orbita|, yes it's 1 track, 97 minutes long... there's a bit of an interview and some of the album-songs first before the show starts :) you can use a program called "cd wave" to seperate it, but you need an other program first to turn it into a .wav-file :P
Create an account or sign in to comment