✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life in Technicolor Remix

mattcrofford

Hi fellow Coldplay Fans,

I have been a big fan of Coldplay’s music since Parachutes and just stumbled upon this awesome site and forum, I am blown away how large and strong this Coldplay community is – they truly are a global band. I have been working the past couple of years harnessing my remixing ability and when I heard Life in Technicolor I knew I had to try and put together a remix. As a guitarist – I was really tuned into the chord progression and simplicity of the song. It’s just a feel good record and always puts me in a good vibe. Anyhow I spent a long time working on a mellow dance / electronic / acoustic guitar remix and am very happy with the finished product. I have been working on a number of other original productions and remixes but the Life in Technicolor remix was my favorite to work on and I am excited to share it. Below you will find the link to download the high quality mp3 version of my remix. Any feedback would be awesome – hope you enjoy it!

Full MP3 Download (320 KBPS):

http://www.mattcrofford.com/Coldplay_-_Life_In_Technicolor_(Matt_Crofford_Remix)_320_kbps.mp3.zip

All the best,

Matt Crofford

If you enjoy the remix I have a couple others on my website (Radiohead and Depeche Mode remixes)

http://www.mattcrofford.com

Matt, I LOVE your remix !! ^^

It sounds really great! It's the kind of music that makes you feel like dancing and crying at the same time (beautiful arrangements) ! :clap: You should do more Coldplay remixes, you're very talented!

Cheers!