🎉 WATCH COLDPLAY LIVE AT iHEART RADIO FESTIVAL 2020 🎉
Sign in to follow this  
weedy_gonzalez

?

ok i have this strange question but i need to ask since i`m VERY curious.so how tall is chris? i read that he`s very tall like my friend who met him said he looked as if he was 6`3.does anyone know? :-o

At a guess, about 6' tall. I met him and talked for ages, but I can only remember vaguely his height relative to mine. I must try harder ... !!!

Welcome, by the way!

Probably about 6'1" or 6'2"- this is from when I met him as well. Maybe I should have asked him! :shock: :D

Welcome' date=' by the way![/quote']

thanx vicky!

my friend said he was like 6`3 i`m 5`9 :D

Golly - at 5'9 you'd have difficulty getting INTO a pear, never mind living there .... :lol:

And Kat, to answer your question, I don't know when I'll see them again, but definitely not until 11th January earliest. :sad:

Hey Kasia - we have the same height! 8)

And Vicky, thanks for telling! Jan 11th isn't THAT far away... :-D

At a guess, about 6' tall. I met him and talked for ages, but I can only remember vaguely his height relative to mine. I must try harder ... !!!

lol Vicky...if i met Chris he would probably look quite tall to me anywaycoz i'd more than likely faint :shock: from the shock and end up looking waaaaay up at him from the floor anyway...heeheehee 8)

lol Vicky...if i met Chris he would probably look quite tall to me anywaycoz i'd more than likely faint :shock: from the shock and end up looking waaaaay up at him from the floor anyway...heeheehee 8)

That could happen to me aswell... :-D

Golly - at 5'9 you'd have difficulty getting INTO a pear, never mind living there ....

lmao i love english humour!!

'what if i lived in a pear' is my fav incubus lyric. it`s from 'take me to your leader' but i betta shut up since we`re in the coldplay forum

Golly - at 5'9 you'd have difficulty getting INTO a pear' date=' never mind living there .... [/quote']

'what if i lived in a pear' is my fav incubus lyric. it`s from 'take me to your leader' but i betta shut up since we`re in the coldplay forum

Thanks for that, Kasia!! :-D :-)

Golly - at 5'9 you'd have difficulty getting INTO a pear' date=' never mind living there .... [/quote']

Incubus, sigh... Brendon, one of the sexiest fellows in the universe... 8)

Incubus' date=' sigh... Brendon, one of the sexiest fellows in the universe... [/quote']

indeed (his name is brandon tho :P )

Oops, that was a typing error. Brandon Boyd, right! Are you sure?? I am confused now. All I know is he's dating this Estée Lauder model Carolyn Murphy at the moment... :shock:

Well, I'll be generous by saying: Good luck to them!! May Brandon be happy... 8)

i like your avatar weedy gonzalez

ah yes brandon is a cutie.