weedy_gonzalez

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome' date=' by the way![/quote']

thanx vicky!

my friend said he was like 6`3 i`m 5`9 :D

Golly - at 5'9 you'd have difficulty getting INTO a pear, never mind living there .... :lol:

And Kat, to answer your question, I don't know when I'll see them again, but definitely not until 11th January earliest. :sad:

At a guess, about 6' tall. I met him and talked for ages, but I can only remember vaguely his height relative to mine. I must try harder ... !!!

lol Vicky...if i met Chris he would probably look quite tall to me anywaycoz i'd more than likely faint :shock: from the shock and end up looking waaaaay up at him from the floor anyway...heeheehee 8)

At a guess, about 6' tall. I met him and talked for ages, but I can only remember vaguely his height relative to mine. I must try harder ... !!!

lol Vicky...if i met Chris he would probably look quite tall to me anywaycoz i'd more than likely faint :shock: from the shock and end up looking waaaaay up at him from the floor anyway...heeheehee 8)

That could happen to me aswell... :-D

Golly - at 5'9 you'd have difficulty getting INTO a pear' date=' never mind living there .... [/quote']

lmao i love english humour!!

'what if i lived in a pear' is my fav incubus lyric. it`s from 'take me to your leader' but i betta shut up since we`re in the coldplay forum

Thanks for that, Kasia!! :-D :-)

Golly - at 5'9 you'd have difficulty getting INTO a pear' date=' never mind living there .... [/quote']

lmao i love english humour!!

'what if i lived in a pear' is my fav incubus lyric. it`s from 'take me to your leader' but i betta shut up since we`re in the coldplay forum

Incubus, sigh... Brendon, one of the sexiest fellows in the universe... 8)

Incubus' date=' sigh... Brendon, one of the sexiest fellows in the universe... [/quote']

indeed (his name is brandon tho :P )

Oops, that was a typing error. Brandon Boyd, right! Are you sure?? I am confused now. All I know is he's dating this Estée Lauder model Carolyn Murphy at the moment... :shock: