what and when was your first time and what was it like

bart

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eeek

well erm mine was not all that romantic but i'm up for honesty...

it was with my only true g/f of 4yrs (we've split now) and it was a bit of a rushed fumble in the back of my car when we had gone out for a romantic meal together. was 17 at the time and dad knew the score but mum frowned upon things so there was no space for misbehaving at home since we had only been together a few months so the car did the honours :)

did not feel all that special and i was disappointed it was not more of an ideal but we had had a few drinks, i was a horny teenager and she was very up for the idea that night so things just kinda ran away with us...

oh well, glad to say times after thant were far better :cool:

People you hardly know are the best people to tell cuz they won't freek out' date=' or care. They don't even know you, so it doesn't matter. You can close the screen and never talk to them again :)[/quote']

That is one of the most truthful statments I have ever heard

People you hardly know are the best people to tell cuz they won't freek out' date=' or care. They don't even know you, so it doesn't matter. You can close the screen and never talk to them again :)[/quote']

in your opinion yeah :) but its good to have diffrent opinions so dont get me wrong :)