✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~~coldplay dreams~~

DONTPANICgirl

i actually had a really weird coldplay dream... i cant really remember who but someone got stabbed after a concert( i think me..?) then chris lit my house on fire and then brought candy to my parents when they lit on fire, it was um really interesting... :stunned:

iv had loads of coldplay dreams...

1 of my most resent `s woz were......i woz stamding outside my house and guy walked past,he sed hi and i sed could i have a piccie and an autograph plz and he sed yes of course...sfta he gave me a kiss on the cheek and sed gudbye.

This happened with every member of coldplay...then i go 2 there gig and they see me in the crowd and pull me up on2 the stage and i play warning sign wiv Chris on guitar then i join in wiv clocks...and then 2 my horror i woke up lol

luff Kirsten

lol i've had a bunch of coldplay dreams. one was when chris was walking down my street and he overheard me talking about coldplay and then came over to me and my friend and we talked and he came into my house and signed a bunch of things.

another one: chris and gwennie were being chased by some photographers and out of all the houses they chose my house to ask if they could hide in my house. :P :lol: so of course knowing who they were, i led them into my messy home.... another one was when i was invited to an afterparty after a concert.

and i've had other's as well that i don't remembver. and then i have about a billion day dreams about them. :D :P

Ohhh I had one the other night!! They came to sing at this sort of castle thing, and but first of all Chris floated off :(... Will also floated off... :(:(! Guy was non-existant :(:(:(!! But Jonny, awww he was lovely, and he signed my paintbrush (not sure why) ... And I got to pull the curls of his hair :blush:

i had a werid one last week. Chris and Guy walk into a recording studio where they are going to record you only live twice. inside the studio they see the Drummer For Blink 182 Travis, The Singer for System of a Down Serji, and The Guitarist For System of a Down Darron Malaikin and Chris asked them if they wanted to record it with them. they were just about to sit down and record it when i woke up. im not sure if waking up was a good or bad theing because on one hand you get to hear them preform it and on the other hand they are all from very different forms of music and i dont want to see a song like that trashed.

i had a dream that i won that lithograph. :( too bad it wasn't true. but the person who did win it, i know her. she's a family friend. even though she's young, it's great too know someone who loves coldplay just like you. we have a great bond. anyways, knuckles and omegadarkblaze, welcome to the board!

my name's amanda. :)

:) I had another dream the other night.. was just Chris but.. he was working in a bicycle shop but was still in Coldplay - and I went in to say "heylo!" but he was soo full of himself and practically shooed me out because I wasnt allowed to talk to him just cos he worked there... sniffles... nice eyes though :cool: *thumbs up*

:lol: cute.

isn't it great when dreams come true?

i've dreamed about seeing coldplay in concert and i did!

i dreamed about getting their autograph...and i won the lithograph! (well i never got it yet but i will have it soon)

and i never dreamed about this but i'm still happy, my cousin works for chart magazine and gave me this copy! only because he had doubles though.