✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guess The Song Name

Prospekt.

So, I've seen this game at some other places, but not here. So basically someone randomly shuffles through songs and types first few lines of the song. Then people read it and guess the songs they know by number. Can the forum get them all? And once they are all guessed... the next round starts.. As they are guessed... the original poster checks them off.

So here we go...

1. All at once, the world can overwhelm me. There's almost nothing that you can tell me that can ease my mind. Which was will you run when it's always all around you?

2. There is a place, it has a face, and he was walking out the door. His mother said she was ashamed cause he had no place to go. He was afraid and I was fine, he wanted peace of mind.

3. Something is bound to give. I can feel it coming, I think I know what it is. I'm not afraid to die, I'm not afraid to live and when I'm flat on my back I hope to feel like I did.

4. If I had eyes in the back of my head I would've told you that you looked good as I walked away.

5. I dream of you draped in wires and leaning on the brakes. As I lead you with restless liars and dealers on the take and I can read you like a gumshoe, watch this meeting hall sweat and shake.

6. All your dreams are made when you're chained to the mirror and the razorblade.

7. I know it doesn't seem that way, but maybe it's the perfect day. Even though the bills are piling maybe Lady Luck ain't smiling.

8. We went to the youth club and we looked out of place. I didn't know where to run, so I looked at your face.

9. Come on now, don't you wanna see? This thing that's happening to me?

10. I can still remember when your city smelt exciting. I still get a whiff of that aroma now and then.

11. The shackles are undone. The bullet's quit the gun. The heat that's in the sun will keep us when it's done.

12. Sweet dreams all met with derision. This train it was armed for collison. It's a shame, it's a shame, it's a shame.

13. Just as you take my hand, just as you write my number down, just as the drinks arrive, just as they play your favourite song.

14. Hello there, the angel from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the morgue, the unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley.

15. So this is summer and the Calor gas is running low. But I don't mind, I'm doing things and I'm doing them with you.

16. My song is love, my song is love unknown.

17. Birds flying high, you know how I feel. Sun in the sky, you know how I feel. Breeze drifting on by, you know how I feel.

18. The first time I saw you you were chasing down a cyclone all alone in the field. With railyards and clovers, I kept rollin' on, never thought you'd wind up chasing me.

19. Sitting here on the bed, trying to clear my head. But Brooke you just won't budge so I look bad instead. Why'd you go away? Useless when I say baby I'll be the best cause I'm a jealous mess.

20. He's pining for her in a people carrier. There might be buildings and pretty things to see like that, but architecture just won't do.

21. Occident out on the weekend, that's the way that we relax. English breakfast tastes like Darjeeling, but she's too cute to even ask.

22. Stick around Greenleaf, now that she's gone. Take my time when I go to bed, and I sleep long. I'm getting over, mulling over, I said "can't you just wait to tell me in the morning?"

23. Some granite wall numbs our bones, numbs our all as we sit on skinny hands, nothing to say, nothing at all. I don't know you and I don't want to, you're so awkward just like me, but I don't care.

24. These back steps are steeper to the ground, The brightest stars are falling down. I'm walking the edge, I'm walking the tightest rope.

25. Evil S I yes to find a shore. A beach that doesn't quiver anymore where we could crush some plants to paint my walls.

13. Just as you take my hand, just as you write my number down, just as the drinks arrive, just as they play your favourite song.

Jigsaw Falling Into Place -Radiohead

24. These back steps are steeper to the ground, The brightest stars are falling down. I'm walking the edge, I'm walking the tightest rope.

Crashing Down -Mat Kearney