🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

it's very quiet...

Catherine

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've come to this message board because everyone's being horrible and bitchy on the other one and it just ain't nice! :( *sighs in despair*

i'm glad i didn't join that one now - i knew it would be scary! :wink:

no it's not directed at me - there are just some people being horrible and i don't like it.

Who's being horrible Catherine? Tell me and I'll sort 'em out!! I may need weapons though :gunfire: :sniper: or I will just do this to them - :blowup: hahahahahaha' date=' any excuse for smilies eh? :lol: :lol:[/quote']

as i said it's not directed at me. everyone's just being petty and silly about the forum awards and other things and it depresses me. :( however i am less depressed after seeing your liberal use of smilies :roll: :D

I very rarely notice the bitchiness over there' date=' if I see some I just ignore it, unless I feel very strongly about it then I kick some serious arse :letitallout: :wink:[/quote']

i'm scared to be here now :roll: being chased with sticks i can handle - arse kicking i'm not sure about. :? i guess i'll just have to keep you sweet - how about some smilies? :eyecrazy: :littleangel: :olympic: :icecream: :shocked: :mrgreen:

:shock:

in that case I will have to call on my only hope - my super-cosmic-Matrix-super-Scatter-power

:scatter:

your cannon ball maltesers are useless against me know - MUHAHAHAHA :twisted: - prepare to be dime-barred! :P

you're just a big bully! and here i was thinking that this board was less scary than the other one! :cry:

HAHAHAHAHA! You didn't think you'd beat me that easy did ya? your super-cosmic Matrix shit is no match for my cheap as chips chipper that will chip you to pieces! :twisted:

im not mean really! :(

here - as a sign of our confectionary truce I present you with a truly special gift...

:angel:

It's Barry the Angel and hes all yours... look after Barry, he needs a good home - I found him lost on the streets of Bristol :(

of course i'll look after him - i'm a very caring person behind all the violence and war. does he have any special requirements? are you sure no-one in bristol needs him? (is bristol near birmingham - i always get mixed up, or do you pass through one on the way to the other or something?)

Bristol is down and left a bit from Brummy - about an hours drive from the other

It was my Uni town and I luv it! :D

oh and Barry doesnt have any special requirements although he has been known to mention that he likes a bosom for a pillow :shock:

these angels arnt as white as white as they have us think you know! :wink:

i ended up crying my eyes out at the balloon festival. i'd been desperate to have one of those massive cookies all day (it was there first time i'd seen them and they were selling them everywhere) and right before we went home my mum said i could have one. so i got one (double choc chip, if i remember rightly) and got told to wait till we got in the car to eat it. but i was too greedy and tried to eat it on the way - got one mouthful and then dropped it on the floor in the car park. it broke my heart, i tell you. :cry:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you 2 are sooooooo sweet :roll: You really should come over to the other board - no-ones being horrible at the moment :D and there's more people. I'm sure you're ok just chatting but I just thought I'd mention it if you fancy it :P Bye for now lovelies :mrgreen: