✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

We Appreciate Colin Greenwood Thread

Spoon

Hi Screenager Girl, feel free to spam eet with all your Cozzie affection. =)

Is there any way of finding out by whom one got thanked?

Because, apparently, I got thanked by someone and would like to know why? :uhoh:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Ed, Jonny and Colin on Scott Walker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAJPhShQXdA&feature=youtube_gdata_player](2004/11/xx) Stephen Kijak, Colin, Ed & Jonny - YouTube[/ame]

Full of what makes Colin so great.

"young and old" :awesome:

nifty knitted sweater that, ugh

• 1 year later...

COLIN GREENWOOD POTTERS ABOUT HIS FARMHOUSE kitchen, making tea and crumpets for everyone. He wears a tatty green gardening jumper, intermittently, he makes vague and disinterested attempts to wash up. Colin is regarded as the rock’n’roll element of Radiohead.

When he was younger he used to wear make-up and sneak off to Alien Sex Fiend and Fall concerts, and sleep on station benches. After his degree, for nine months before the band were signed, he worked in Our Price to broaden his musical knowledge. He’s also considered to be “frighteningly intelligent” by both Phil and Thom. He did his thesis on the writing of Raymond Carver. The victim of an over-active mind, he suffers greatly from insomnia.

“I suppose I’m the most gregarious member of the band because I don’t like spending time alone. I like having meals with friends and staying up late drinking. Hardly rock ‘n’ roll. But what is? Pissing in hotel rooms? Doing cocaine? I used to share a room with Ed on tour until he refused to, I kept on waking him up at all hours of the morning. So I had a room to myself, which was a shame because Ed’s very entertaining. He talks in his sleep – actually it’s more like sleep shouting. He starts having conversations that you just wish you could hear the other half of. He sometimes does accents too. He once came out with this thick Irish brogue, started shouting ‘HELP! THE BUILDING’S ON FIRE… AND TERRY WOGAN’S UP THERE’. It was hilarious.”

-Select, April 1995