✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

lefty?

weedy_gonzalez

i feel terible about writing about chris again but i just gotta share this one. i have seen a pic of him and he was wrining (prolly givin an autograph) and he`s lefthanded! you prolly think i`m stoopid to get so overexcited about it but i wouldn`t if i wasn`t lefty too!!!!!! we`re both lefthanded ! :-)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's this reasearch that scientists have done on the brain and theyve found that we have two different brains the left brain and the right brain. the right brain controls logic and maths and the left side of the body and the left brain contols creativity and language skills and the right side of of the body. or maybe its the other way round. so people who write with their left hand are supposed to be logical and mathematical and stuff like that. i don't know if its true, its just this thing i read once.

i'm the only one in my family that's left handed

me too!!

here are some other lefty celebs:

pink, jay leno, kevin richardson from the backstreet boys :P,ricky martin, monica seles, marcelo rios, joshua jackson, george bush, ernest hemingway, annie lenox, nicole kidman,prince william, kathy ireland, james cameron, bruce willis, keanu reeves, bill clinton, EMINEM!!!!!, mark knopfler, elle macpherson, angelina jolie and prolly flea from the RHCP but i`m not sure.

i feel terible about writing about chris again but i just gotta share this one. i have seen a pic of him and he was wrining (prolly givin an autograph) and he`s lefthanded! you prolly think i`m stoopid to get so overexcited about it but i wouldn`t if i wasn`t lefty too!!!!!! we`re both lefthanded ! :-)

thats so cool!!! were lefties!!!!!!!