✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

lefty?

weedy_gonzalez

<---left handed.. wh00p! :) ... left handed people as small as most believe they are.. are fairly discriminated against.. remember those desks in school.. oh God.. . note books with the binding on the left side.. having to hold your hand above it.. or letting it sit on it.. and your hand becomes numb.. not easy taking notes then..!@#!@.. .. . . . . i love you guys.. :-D .. and im drunk... peace be with you.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<---left handed.. wh00p! :) ... left handed people as small as most believe they are.. are fairly discriminated against.. remember those desks in school.. oh God.. . note books with the binding on the left side.. having to hold your hand above it.. or letting it sit on it.. and your hand becomes numb.. not easy taking notes then..!@#!@.. .. . . . . i love you guys.. :-D .. and im drunk... peace be with you.

ah the notebooks!! we love you too :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
*lol* only 15 % of the population is lefty !! (i think)

actually is only the 10% of the population...

I´m lefty too...!!!! :P

Many people say that the left handed are smarter, I dont know if this is true but the true is that for a left handed many things are more difficult to do because the world has been created by and for right handed... :embarrased:

See you soon Mexico: Zu