July 5, 200422 yr I love classical musik, and some kind of metal musik, im addicted to play my cello, and to listen musik, well...im in love with music, I love my friends, my home and roaming...off course coldplay :D
July 6, 200422 yr I really love the "ribena win a donkey" advert! :lol: donkey donkey donkey :blush: :lol:
July 6, 200422 yr Author I dunno that one, but it sounds like I'd enjoy it. :lol: @ Lea: Those people are Kapa Kitchen, Claudia Bradley, Deborah Odell and Bernie Blanks. :)
July 7, 200422 yr oh yeah.. ( i kinda think you wouldn't want to know this :D but i tell it to you anyways! ) when i was little, after going to toilet, i used to knee down to wave goodbyes to my |put your wild guess here| and then having a sad face when flushing :lol: they were my buddies.. i didn't want to loose em :( :D k, i'm making an idiot of myself when telling you these things O_o
July 7, 200422 yr :smug: yep! all my poos were treated special :blush: giving them names and talking to them ...ok I'll flush now but baby poo don't be scared, it's fun sliding into the toilet...woooo!
July 8, 200422 yr Author Can anybody open http://www.adesignforlife.de ? I can't open my own web page. :angry:
July 9, 200422 yr I seriously gotta go to the dentist because I've got three huge ass cavities.. In the worst place you can imagine. :stunned: :embarrased:
July 9, 200422 yr I took a chunk out of my leg while helping my friend lift a wardrobe down some stairs :/ :(
Create an account or sign in to comment