July 13, 200917 yr List of names of all took part: cpolio- Paris Hilton ivet- Lady Gaga lilmissdee_x- SuperFreaky Yellow Hill- Birby Gitta Rensolo-DreamAfterChristmas Gitta Rensolo- Crazy Daizy [email protected]. ariadnasquire-<ShadowMan rudy_o- The Wacky Man iPsy Lore- PaulMcCartney Emp3- _meow stephanbass- TheRealOracle coldplayisawesome- MrWick PePe57 The Escapist-Pacman busybeeburns- motherfunky léođwyrhta- hot chick CMJBGBWC- sailormoon LibbyMew-Emma Watson Fitz- Mistery? Kite- 0.0101010 parachutes_- Paainkilla Crests of Daylight- Not An Alias Gautama- Rumpelstiltskin The Mad Hatter- Link of Hyrule Josh42- TyronBiggums MK- fixing Chris Martin List of Aliases: Hi.I.Am.New BonoBo johnny the duke Have fun Cos I have to disappear for a couple days due to family issues, I'm handing the correct list over to Jules who will reply if your guesses are correct. Kite posting as Kon
July 13, 200917 yr It will be up as long as you guessed them all right...:P until saturday night.... oh and Josh42....right guess:rolleyes:
July 13, 200917 yr Author There are aliasses I hav'nt even seen :uhoh: Some only posted a handful of times. Are good guessed names being markt in the first post? I think that is what Jules is doing :)
July 13, 200917 yr Some of my guesses. See ya guys in 10 days. :escaping: Crazy Daizy = coldplayisawesome Mystery? = Ian TheRealOracle = ariadnasquare Paris Hilton =cpolio meow_ = Emp3 Super Freaky = lilmisdee_x Paainkilla = iPsy MrWick = Lore ShadowMan = parachutes_ Hi.I.Am.New = stephanbass Birby = The Mad Hatter hot chick = léođwyrhta Link of Hyrule = Yellow Hill THE WACKY MAN = rudy_o Emma Watson = LibbyMew DreamAfterChristmas = Julia Rumpelstiltskin = Kite Not An Alias = Crest Lady GaGa = ivet sailormoon = The Escapist
July 13, 200917 yr cpolio = Paris Hilton ivet = MotherFunky lilmissdee_x = SuperFreaky Yellow Hill = Paul MaCartney Gitta Rensolo = DreamAfterChristmas [email protected]. = sailormoon ariadnasquire = EmmaWatson iPsy = Hi I Am New :confused: Lore = shadowman Emp3 = Crazy Daizy stephanbass - THE WACKY MAN coldplayisawesome = fixing chris martin PePe57 - Not An Alias The Escapist = Pacman busybeeburns = Birby léođwyrhta = Hot Chick CMJBGBWC = Link of Hyrule Fitz = BonoBo Kite = Mystery parachutes_ = meow_ Crests of Daylight = LadyGaGa Gautama = Paainkilla The Mad Hatter = 00101010 Josh42 = TyronBiggums MK = MrWick -- I don't have a clue. :dozey:
Create an account or sign in to comment