✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I need help choosing seats!!!!

Forgetting about the price, which seats would be the best for a Coldplay concert at Saratoga Performing Arts Center, ones in the fron row of the balcony or ones about 15 rows from the stage..I really need help choosing! And I am also afraid that if I go with the balcony ones and they do their mid-concert "special performance" in bad seats, I won't see them. I just need help!:cry:

It depends if you just want to enjoy the show with a good view, or if you want to be as close as possible to the band. I'd pick the seats closest to the stage, personally (the 15th row seats or whatever), because those are the seats I had for my most recent Coldplay concert and it made the whole experience even more incredible. There's something great about being really close to the stage, and the energy there is addicting and wonderful. :wacko: Also, you shouldn't have a problem seeing in the 15th row, because at most outdoor venues the seats are on a slope, and are slanted downwards. So it's not like you'll be in a flat and crowded pit area or anything.