✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Justin: new adversiting manager of Coldplay?

noni

Definitely, the crew of Coldplay should think about the idea of contracting Justin Timberlake for the new ad manager. He always spread his love for the band!!

Today I’ve read the spanish edition of Rolling Stone magazine and there is an interview of Justin. Look:

Question: What’s the best album to drive in a summer night?

Answer: Coldplay. In the daytime I prefer ‘Parachutes’ and at night, ‘A rush of blood to the head’, which is anguished/distressing. I used to listen to hip-hop while I drove, but it made me feel accelerated. I’ve had to take the Coldplay album to drive and respect the speed limit.

Heeeey, maybe we should recommend Justin to join this mb and share his love for the band with us!! Hahaha, I can imagine it... Cry me a riveeeeeeeeeer!!

:D :rolleyes:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's true.

I think what Justin has to say about the band is great! I noticed that when Coldplay went to collect their award Justin was cheering them on, while other people in the audience (at the M.V.A') namely the rappers just gave them funny looks. Go Justin! Spread your love for Coldplay!

B.T.W Did anyone see his face when Madge kissed Britney? :/

Yeah that's true.

I think what Justin has to say about the band is great! I noticed that when Coldplay went to collect their award Justin was cheering them on, while other people in the audience (at the M.V.A') namely the rappers just gave them funny looks. Go Justin! Spread your love for Coldplay!

B.T.W Did anyone see his face when Madge kissed Britney? :/

i dont know if i'm diggin or hating justin... it's really weird... cos a fan of coldplays are a friend of mine!

yea also when Coldplay won there award Fred Durst was standing up and clapping for them. Also after the VMA's Justin was asked "what was the highlight of the show for u?" and this is what Justin said " u know im a huge Coldplay fan and whenever they perform its always the best"