✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How I can download...

noni

Do you know if I can download the two documentaries from the official website? You know, 'the making of new album' and 'planet rock profile'...

My line speed is really bad and I only can see still images on Realplayer... :angry:

Please, if anyone knows some way to download and save it... I'll be very gratefuuuuuuuuul!!! :D

i saved the making the album one by adding it to my playlist in media player when it was playing but i have to be online to watch it :P that prob doesn't help you inn any way at all :rolleyes: but good luck noni hun :kiss:

New here, but I wanted to tell noni about a program called ASF Recorder. D/L and install this and then go to the link to either video and right click and select properties, copy the link, now open ASF Recorder and select file and then open URL, then paste the address in there. It will save a copy of streaming video to your hard drive, and btw it saves it in window's media format, but theres other programs to change it to .mpeg or .mpg if you want. Hope this works for you because it worked for me.

Thank for the welcome, as to the ASF as far as I know it only works on streaming video, but I'm looking for an audio recorder too. I look around here a lot and figured I'd start posting. I post a lot on the P.O.D. boards or thesouthtown.com boards that is but Coldplay is quickly becoming one of my favorite bands.