✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PIT Questions for a 1st timer

Hey guys, sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, but I'm really trying to find out how the Pit works. I have been offered the chance to buy some PIT tickets for the Raleigh concert before the show. I have looked everywhere but I can't find how much these tickets are worth just as face value. Does anyone have the price? I'm meeting the person at the show, and he said that they are e-tickets. This scares me a little bit, I would rather have a hard ticket. Does anyone know any warning signs for a fake PIT e-ticket? Does it say orchestra and GA on the ticket? Just trying to make sure I don't get screwed here ha, I really can't wait to see Coldplay.

Hey man.

Different venues have different policies on the PIT. First, the Pit is the way to go in my opinion to see any concert, especially Coldplay :D

In Atlanta, I had E tickets for the Pit. That was a Ticketmaster event I believe. It's weird, because if you make copies of your ticket, it would let someone else in the PIT once they got in with their own ticket.

I have hard tickets to the PIT in Charlotte. It's a Live Nation event. From my understanding, there were no e tickets sold for the Charlotte PIT. I would have chosen that option if available to me, because it's easier to send to someone if, worse case, I can no longer go.

As for what they say on the ticket, my ticketmaster E ticket from Atlanta said Section PIT, Row P1 Seat 63. I don't have my Charlotte ticket in front of me to check.

Hope this helpful.

Be careful in buying e-tickets, if the seller is giving you a printout, be aware that they can easily print that same page over and over and resell the ticket. Whoever gets scanned first gets the real ticket. The face value is about $130-$140 depending on the venue

Be careful in buying e-tickets, if the seller is giving you a printout, be aware that they can easily print that same page over and over and resell the ticket. Whoever gets scanned first gets the real ticket. The face value is about $130-$140 depending on the venue

That's why I came here. Does anyone know for sure that they are selling E-Tickets for the Pit at Raleigh?

• 2 months later...