December 21, 200916 yr Alyssa---Can Will make me a Guy clone while he is cloning? I would do anything he asked. Brooke---God, Guy is so weird. I love it. But Chris and Jonny are too adorable for words. Chris is sooo sweet. And Jonny is well worth an expensive watch.
December 21, 200916 yr awww, Bitchjonny. :blush: for some reason, when i read that last chapter i kept thinking about Doodlebob. :whaaat:
December 21, 200916 yr Cloned: :laugh3: Bitchjonny!!!:P I'm already in love with this story.:lol: All You Ever Wanted: Why is Guy so paranoid?:thinking: This is freaking me out... :laugh3:
December 21, 200916 yr SUPERCOLDPLAY - I missed this one :wacko: I love it! Deranged - Oooh, boy... I love this crazy story! Will... :( That was sad.... Cloned - Man, Bitchwill and Bitchjonny :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny! And poor Chris being fooled :facepalm: All You Ever Wanted - Awww, Chris and Jonny are so sweet! What the hell is the deal with Guy?!? Something is very wrong with that boy :laugh3:
December 21, 200916 yr Deranged---- So very scary. So very weird. So very intoxicating. This! It's great!
December 21, 200916 yr Cloned is some funny shit, OMG I laughed so hard at Bitchwill and Bitchjonny :laugh3: !!! Their hair and eyes and everything, ROFL! :lol:
December 21, 200916 yr hahna, my friend, you are Deranged. :wacky: but your story is so fascinating. :wacky:
December 21, 200916 yr Cloned is some funny shit, OMG I laughed so hard at Bitchwill and Bitchjonny :laugh3: !!! Their hair and eyes and everything, ROFL! :lol: Cloned - Man, Bitchwill and Bitchjonny :lol: :lol: :lol: Funny! And poor Chris being fooled :facepalm: Cloned: :laugh3: Bitchjonny!!!:P I'm already in love with this story.:lol: I LOVE BITCHJONNY! :heart: But I hate doodlebob... Alyssa---Can Will make me a Guy clone while he is cloning? I would do anything he asked. alyssa, i love this!! :lol: "You are so weird!" :laugh3: Thanks. :lol: I'm happy to bring back some more funnehs.
December 22, 200916 yr Simon???? You mean he is still alive????:P:o:confused: It is a good story so far.:) @Thalia---love your siggy.:kiss:
December 23, 200916 yr I'm sorry, guys. :( I meant to have the new chapter of my story up a lot sooner. But I've been working full time on Christmas shopping and my other fic (;)). I really wanted to break out of the one-chapter-a-week mold, but it looks like I won't be able to quite yet.
December 23, 200916 yr that's all right, kyra. :nice: as long as you don't take much longer. :whip: BY THE WAY, PEOPLE, the deadline for voting is monday. :surprised:
December 23, 200916 yr Oh...god. :uhoh2: I have about half of all the categories done. And don't you worry, the new Spring etc. chapter should be up by tomorrow.
December 23, 200916 yr That's okay, Kyra. Your chapters are always awesome when we do get them.;) Voting deadline Monday...............hmmmm...guess what I'll be doing over Christmas. Forcing myself to reread all those wonderful stories. Such a terrible way to suffer.:P:cool: Just remembered----------is this the action chapter, Kyra.:wink3::wink3:
December 23, 200916 yr Christmas or Chrismas? :oChris? Lol at Moses biting Apple!!:laugh3::laugh3: And I still haven't decided on any categories. :uhoh: I suppose I've procrastinated a little because it's too hard to decide!!!:uhoh: I guess I'll be up all night tonight deciding, then!:P
December 23, 200916 yr listen, christina, i'm pretty sure you're the one who set that deadline to begin with. :P
December 23, 200916 yr yes, much better, thanks. :D except my shoulder hurts when i laugh. :sad: love the new G/F story, by the way. :wacky:
Create an account or sign in to comment