May 23, 201016 yr A Stupid Thing to Do: A mean Guy. I like it! Sometimes....Life Isn't Easy: the "story in the story" is so sad! :cry: Hypnotic Confidence: brainwashing :laugh3: that was so good!! Ruthless: quote of the week: I do not eat beans. :lol: I looooooooooved this story! like, :heart: and :hug: loved it!
May 23, 201016 yr (Brooke's Unreadable title to me at least) LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! and I leave you with this video [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF5p0LtF0Yo&feature=channel]YouTube- weinermobile crash[/ame] It's a good thing Jonny doesnt drive one of those bad boys! :D
May 23, 201016 yr Brooke, I've just read your last fic and it's really fun, I love your Chris! and imagining Jonny as Jenny awesome!:)
May 23, 201016 yr but as his eyes also wandered to the box he noticed the man was wearing rather tight shorts and a different package caught his eye. Brooke, so pervy!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::lol::sneaky:
May 23, 201016 yr thanks guys! :blush: What does it mean falling in love: this story is great so far! :wacky: and welcome to the thread :nice:
May 23, 201016 yr What does it mean falling in love: First off Lea!! Welcome it's good to see you here, i've missed our chats. And well done with your first none french story! It's very interesting and a great start! :D
May 23, 201016 yr What Does It Mean Falling In Love--How lovely!! You write so beautifully!! And welcome to the thread!!! @Brooke--OMG!!! That is so hilarious! I love it when you get sleepy and Katie bitches at you for being tired. This story was so awesome. @Kimberly--Okay girl--I am going to positively DIE if you go so long without posting another chapter of this story!! I need to know what is going to happen!!!!!!!!
May 23, 201016 yr @Dianna I will write more on my plane ride today and hopefully post some more when I get to Florida ! Miss yall already!
May 23, 201016 yr thanks everyone! I'm gonna write the second chapter asap. I'm glad to see your comments
May 23, 201016 yr dear dianna, remember last night when you said you wanted to write another story to take everyone's breath away? well, i think you just succeeded. :cry::heart:
May 23, 201016 yr Okay, first oh all, HELLO NEW PEOPLE!!!:D My name is Katie, welcome!:nice: Now on with the reviews! $&Dv.tOShd: Ahaha oh Brooke I love you for stuff like this:kiss:. And nice title:laugh3:. What Does It Mean Falling In Love: Nice start so far. I think the plot is interesting. I never pictured Jonny as a bartender before. And I like Guy's personality. Light in the Dark: Ooooh....this is getting quite good. Guy with an infant. Hmmm..... Young Forever: Just.....holy SHIT. Really. My god you do not even know how much I was crying while reading this. It was so, so, so beautiful. It was touching and lovely and someday it should be a movie or something. Thank you so much for writing it. I feel inspired to write 500 stories now. Oh, and here is one section I especially loved for some reason: Half-way through the movie, Jonny handed the popcorn to Chris. Chris handed him half of a chocolate bar. Neither one said anything. Neither one had to. They both knew it was alright.
May 23, 201016 yr What does it mean falling in love: soooo cute! :blush: i love the idea of Chris looking up love on wikipedia :P:lol:
May 23, 201016 yr What Does It Mean Falling In Love: Chris looking up the meaning of love on wikipedia sounds an awful lot like something I would do:P. I'm glad Chris realized his feelings:awesome:.
May 24, 201016 yr Young Forever : Raphaele and I are crying together, so pathetic:cry: your fic is awesome Rachel but...
May 24, 201016 yr ARROW & BOW---Katie--you know how much I love this story. But I will tell you again. It is great!! LOVE UNKNOWN--Brooke--Gahhhhhhhhhhhh...You also know how wonderful I think this is. Just sweet and innocent and totally lovely C/J.
May 24, 201016 yr Forgiven: I never knew who was talking in fact...but I loved it. What does it mean to fall in love: Charming Chris :D I like it :D Jonny said yeeees! :dance:
May 25, 201016 yr I haven't posted in a while so... Hi everyone! :heart: What Does It Mean Falling In Love: I had to comment on this. Very sweet. I love the C/J, and yay for Jonny saying yes! :kiss:
May 25, 201016 yr Altared: Okay, before I comment on this loveliness, I want to ask....did you mean to spell the title "altared", as a sort of pun because altars relate to churches? Or was it just a misspelling of "altered"? Anyways, this is quite intriguing so far. I'm really looking forward to reading more of it. You know how I love your Guy stories:heart:. What Does It Mean Falling In Love: Hooray for a date!:awesome: Three Little Words: Idiot kids:rolleyes: When Less Is More: Awww, that was really lovely:)
Create an account or sign in to comment