✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth

Best u Can

That's awesome. :awesome:

One day if I'm ever around there I should go. :sneaky:

I still can't believe I was at your school before yo.

Ewwh, why? :sick: Those losers.

You should! It's pretty easy to find. But make sure I'm working first!!:dance:

I know, that's cah-razy! :wideeyed: Maybe we saw each other and didn't even realize! Wait...were you there during classes or was it a weekend?

I know. BAHAHA I just saw a girl prance out in just a bathing suit! Ummm...we're not at the beach :laugh3:

EDIT: wait why would your fingerprints be on the ceiling? :uhoh:

• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

You should! It's pretty easy to find. But make sure I'm working first!!

I know, that's cah-razy! Maybe we saw each other and didn't even realize! Wait...were you there during classes or was it a weekend?

I know. BAHAHA I just saw a girl prance out in just a bathing suit! Ummm...we're not at the beach

EDIT: wait why would your fingerprints be on the ceiling?

I guess if I ever go somewhere near where I was before I'll have to tell you, same if you come around here. :whip:

I think some of it was during classes actually, I'm not sure though!

HAHAHAHAHA LOLOOOLOLOLOL

Duh, because me and my friend were doing that thing where you like jump up and hit the ball basically to try and hit the ceiling. I can't remember if it was the ceiling or if there were a bunch of things hanging from it. :freak:

Bye Rudy!

I'm off to bed. Goodbye everyone. But there's still a chance of seeing me again because I don't think I'll be able to sleep. :blank:

Goodnight! Wow it's weird saying goodnight when it's the middle of the day here. :wacko:

Duh, because me and my friend were doing that thing where you like jump up and hit the ball basically to try and hit the ceiling. I can't remember if it was the ceiling or if there were a bunch of things hanging from it. :freak:

Ahh I see. :P If you were doing it in the lobby there are flags everywhere....I'm telling the principal on you. OH WAIT I don't go there anymore...you are very lucky.

Ahh I see. If you were doing it in the lobby there are flags everywhere....I'm telling the principal on you. OH WAIT I don't go there anymore...you are very lucky.

Oooooh, I almost got in twubbbbowwww.

By the way, some of those band pictures there are really amusing.

So like Emily, one day you should so totally come here. :surprised:

I was in peggers last week! And I'll be there in August 13th and 14th. COME FIND ME.

IF I'M EVER THERE AGAIN I'LL SCAN THROUGH THEM TO FIND YOU. :freak:

Doooo it! I'm not in the super old ones (sometimes they randomly put up ones from the 80s :freak:). But I'll be in the Banff 2010 pics for Wind Ensemble and Concert Band...I'll be in the jazz fest pics from 2009 and also 2010. Andd I might be in the candid pics from jazz in the park that are randomly tacked around other pics. Ps. I play trombone in jazz and euphonium in we and cb so find meh.

HI.

I told you. :shame:

You're back!

I was in peggers last week! And I'll be there in August 13th and 14th. COME FIND ME.

Doooo it! I'm not in the super old ones (sometimes they randomly put up ones from the 80s :freak:). But I'll be in the Banff 2010 pics for Wind Ensemble and Concert Band...I'll be in the jazz fest pics from 2009 and also 2010. Andd I might be in the candid pics from jazz in the park that are randomly tacked around other pics. Ps. I play trombone in jazz and euphonium in we and cb so find meh.

You're back!

I read that as "I was preggers" :blank:

WHERE WILL YOU BE?

I SHOULD TRY AND CONVINCE MY MOM TO DRIVE ME TO SEE YOU.

I will, I will. :awesome:

I read that as "I was preggers" :blank:

WHERE WILL YOU BE?

I SHOULD TRY AND CONVINCE MY MOM TO DRIVE ME TO SEE YOU.

I will, I will. :awesome:

Hahaha! Sometimes I forget that I speak band geek and not everyone understands my language. :shame:

AT THE MICHAEL BUBLE CONCERT!!! And then at the Fort Garry hotel overnight, and at my friends soccer game the next day in Transcona (my mom is from Transcona too!) OHHH and before the concert we are shopping (not sure which mall yet) and going for dinner, most likely at Olive Garden. Stalk meh.

OMMGG YESSS COME AND SEE MEEE!

Hahaha! Sometimes I forget that I speak band geek and not everyone understands my language.

AT THE MICHAEL BUBLE CONCERT!!! And then at the Fort Garry hotel overnight, and at my friends soccer game the next day in Transcona (my mom is from Transcona too!) OHHH and before the concert we are shopping (not sure which mall yet) and going for dinner, most likely at Olive Garden. Stalk meh.

OMMGG YESSS COME AND SEE MEEE!

Where would be the best place to meet you at if I did?

I think not Transcona. :thinking:

I WANNA STALK YOU OMG. :freak:

I'm afraid my mom won't be down with it, and if she is she would have to meet you or be there or something. D:

Maybe you should stalk meeeee, it would be easier haha.

WHY IS THIS SO COMPLICATED.

Where would be the best place to meet you at if I did?

I think not Transcona. :thinking:

I WANNA STALK YOU OMG. :freak:

I'm afraid my mom won't be down with it, and if she is she would have to meet you or be there or something. D:

Maybe you should stalk meeeee, it would be easier haha.

WHY IS THIS SO COMPLICATED.

Idk...the mall I guess? But I dont even know what time we're going to be there.I'll be with my best friend, my twin sister, my mom and my friend's mom. :cool:

It is complicated.

Will you have access to the internet? Cause you could tell me ahead of time when you find out what mall you're going to. :awesome:

Then maybe my mom wouldn't have to be there if she talked to your mom or whatever some. :awesome:

Too complicated.

But exciting because it has the chance of happening. :wideeyed:

I bet this will be really awkward. :lol:

We should talk more now so we know more about each other and stuff and it's a tad less awkward. :surprised:

No I won't. :( Just my cell phone, and I don't have internet access on it.

I imagine it would be awkward telling my mom that I want to meet my friend from Coldplaying....she doesn't really know that I go on the site. I had to do a bit of lying and hoop jumping to explain where I got my Coldplay butterflies. :laugh3:

Does your mom know about Coldplaying and such?

Ok. Tell me your life story. :lol:

Well you better find in the time where you still can contact me. :blank:

Haha, oh geez I bet. Pfft you're 18 now, you can make your own decisions. :blank: My mom says it doesn't actually work that way, and I'm like D:.

Yeah, mine does know. :surprised:

Okay so I was born.

And then I did some stuff.