• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

I LIKE THAT SHIRT.

HI GUYS.

Haha, if I made a list of all the obsessions I had throughout my life it would be a long list.

I remember being obsessed with Shego from Kim Possible, that one makes me laugh the most looking back. :lol:

Haha, I wish I had a Tumblr.

Haha, if I made a list of all the obsessions I had throughout my life it would be a long list.

I remember being obsessed with Shego from Kim Possible, that one makes me laugh the most looking back. :lol:

Haha, I wish I had a Tumblr.

WAT

THE

FUDGE

CRESTY

Hey Char!

@Rudio : A long time ago. :blank:

I had an obsession with Guy Berryman last time. :lol:

And I err, still have an obsession with a certain kind of order to how I do things. For example, my computer windows must start with MSN, then iTunes, then Firefox. And as for tabs, Twitter then Facebook, then Coldplaying.

And I err, still have an obsession with a certain kind of order to how I do things. For example, my computer windows must start with MSN, then iTunes, then Firefox. And as for tabs, Twitter then Facebook, then Coldplaying.

Me too. But not so much MSN, since I only have like one contact or something :blank:

Me too. But not so much MSN, since I only have like one contact or something :blank:

WOO I'M NOT ALONE! :awesome:

I also keep my pencil box sort of like that. All the tip of the pencils and pens etc, all must face the same direction. And as for my wallet, all the cash must face one direction, as in if the sultan's face is facing up, then all the rest must be that way too. Not for coins though, of course.

/oddity

For me: Startup -> Firefox -> iTunes

For tabs: Blog -> Facebook -> Coldplaying -> Last.fm -> Music Hype etc

I don't usually open Twitter in tabs because I use Echofon plug-in for Firefox.

WOO I'M NOT ALONE! :awesome:

I also keep my pencil box sort of like that. All the tip of the pencils and pens etc, all must face the same direction. And as for my wallet, all the cash must face one direction, as in if the sultan's face is facing up, then all the rest must be that way too. Not for coins though, of course.

/oddity

What's wrong if the sultan's face faces down :blank: You feel sorry for him? :lol: