• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

So you don't have to work with many customers. I imagine they're horrible in coffee shops.

I work at a car rental place, but since I refuse to rip customers off, they have me working on the trucks/cars and doing odd jobs for them.

I'm going to go for a run. If you never hear from me again, I was struck by lightning!

Cycling doesn't bother me at all, but I love running the most. I feel like i'm being stabbed/going to throw up and euphoric at the same time. The odd thing is if I do over 10 miles it's not as bad. Also, I'm tired of not being able to do the things I love in life, so i'm not giving another thing up.

How are you Emma?!

You should try to do something to help anyways, it might just get worse. I'm kind of in a similar situation. I have problems with my stomach (hyperacidity is beyong shit craic). I have gotten to the point where there is some days I just don't want food. It is the most un-appetizing shit ever :uhoh: I used to love food and I'm getting to a point where I hate it. I never feel hungry, but I know I need to eat.

I'm trying to find english cook books for my problems... annoying no luck so far.

Also, trying to make meal plans and a grocery list for one person with my condition (without any recipes) is so fucking hard? haha.

Other than that, terribly anxious. Why? I have no idea. So many things are making me feel nervous for no reason. I watched this video yesterday

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex0URF-hWj4]The Terrifying Truth About Bananas - YouTube[/ame] I felt like my heart was in my mouth for hours afterwards. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY.

I know right! I kept waking up in the middle of the night like "CAN NOT DEAL"

tumblr_inline_mqs2pnzCrn1qz4rgp.gif

This morning wasn't great. I had a scone. It got to half 4 and hadn't had anything else. I didn't even feel it. But seeing as I am supposedly teetering on underweight according to the bmi (which I know is not the best guide, but it helps to give me an idea), I shouldn't be losing weight D:

Also kind of undecided whether or not to give up alcohol. It always makes me get sick...

but the terrible thing is I don't mind getting sick. It is slightly embarrassing. Not to be mank, but it's never messy. I just tell my friends I'm going to the bathroom, I get sick, and then I get water and chewing gum.

And even worse, I like getting sick. I don't purge or anything! And after getting sick is the only time my stomach feels good.