✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FUGPLAY

Josh42

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very good song lol

damn... everytime i listen to this song and try to sing along, i never match his voice perfectly. cause you know how he sings it differently. its annoys me :dozey:

haha

i will learn it

*puts on repeat* :smug2:

after this a couple more time its off to owl city songs :P

and hannah dont get tired :snore::smash:

Here goes nothing...Hannah aka Hanna is a young girl from Delaware. She wants to be a doctor one day. If you say anything bad about Coldplay to her she'll chop your face up with her scalpel. She drives a Jeep Liberty, but is most likely really bad at it because she's a woman. She has no friends because she spends 3-5 hours a day watching Spongebob and hostess-ing. Recently this super cool d00d named Josh introduced her to the acoustic version of Lovers in Japan and it CHANGED HER LIFE. Her goal in life is to be as cool as Josh, if that's possible.

Here goes nothing...Hannah aka Hanna is a young girl from Delaware. She wants to be a doctor one day. If you say anything bad about Coldplay to her she'll chop your face up with her scalpel. She drives a Jeep Liberty, but is most likely really bad at it because she's a woman. She has no friends because she spends 3-5 hours a day watching Spongebob and hostess-ing. Recently this super cool d00d named Josh introduced her to the acoustic version of Lovers in Japan and it CHANGED HER LIFE. Her goal in life is to be as cool as Josh, if that's possible.

hahehahhahahahahehehehehehheeh

:laugh3: how do you know so much about her...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :laugh3:

i was dying while i read this!!! :P

nice one josh!

oh my god I got lost in this conversation about 2 minutes ago....

how is that possible!!!?????????? you guys talk too fast!

were speedy :escaping:

hahehahhahahahahehehehehehheeh

:laugh3::laugh3::P

:laugh3: how do you know so much about her...

:thinking:... well .. hes just josh :shrug:

haha nahhh he listens a lot! and he retains information well! good job joshy boy :hug:

he's my own personal stalker! :rolleyes:

:uhoh:

knowing josh, hes far from a stalker :rolleyes:

haha

but bed+laptop+coldplay forum+occasional music= NOT GOING TO SLEEP

omg thats the truest thing ever! :laugh3:

im in the same exact situation right now haha

do you guys do that for everyone... an analysis of them? haha thats hilarious...:laugh3:

im gettin tired...

no josh didnt make one for me :bigcry:

You make no sense Hannah.

:dozey: she just said she need el caffino (trieed to make it sound spanish. Fail :shame:)

and i read that you have a jeep liberty!

I WANT a jeep liberty sport 09!

It actually frightens me how similar the two of you are.

oh gosh josh you know i told you i've wanted that car for years now!!!

in charcoal :dance:!!!

and like nicky im going to get "COLDPLAY" made out as a window sticker that goes acrosss the top of my backwindow!! !

and it really is weird isnt it :thinking:

:rolleyes:well you know great minds think alike! :P