✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Enjoy!

busybeeburns

Same here' date=' the most interesting thing on telly for me is the news, a sign of old age :o :o[/quote']your not alone. i mostly watch the news. i always know it's going to come on, and it's a show that would never get canceled.

yay a television section :o

lol I only watch Coronation Street' date=' and that's if I can be bothered, all the others just make me miserable. Like in Eastenders, cos no-one ever smile and there's always fights and tears and broken glass in the bar :roll:[/quote']

that's why eastenders made me cry then - nothing to do with the fact that i cry far too easily :roll: scooby doo the movie is obviously the same :cry: :oops:

I love T.V and probably watch too much but I definately don't watch the news as I can't bear the harrowing images...I try to just listen to it on the radio. I love comedy esp. The Office and only watch 1 soap...Eastenders and I used to be a complete Sunset Beach addict ... Anyone remember that ?...Still the best show in the world as far as I'm concerned.

Oh and I love the new forum and I love that quote by Mr Martin ;)

Love a lot of stuff...don't I?

I have to admit to watching Neighbours - AND I remember it when Kylie and Jason were in it! I watch the news, too, and the weather forecast (always hoping it will snow ... :( ) I also listen to Radio 4 all the time (I can't be bothered to retune the radio, so I even have the Test Match in the summer!), so I sometimes catch The Archers - it's been juicy lately, with Brian's troubles!

I had the movie 'Saving Grace' at Christmas. Anyone seen it?

i both cant stand them' date='they are the most boring soaps i have ever seen! i love my american soapy! as the world turns! its an american soap![/quote']i see that when i'm home flipping through the channels, but i just hate soaps period. i dont know why i never got into them :shrug: