✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Live photoblog from Wembley on the 19th (Saturday). [aka Thread of the F5 abusers!]

MK

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Göttingen's pretty close. I've never been there though.

Where did you stand or sit in Hannover? I was right in front of Jonny, third row. The people didn't sing along that much during a few songs in Hannover, that's true. I visited a friend in Munich and we went to see Coldplay again. (We paid a 100€ each, because we were pretty late with buying tickets. :lol: )

I was first row at the ramp on Guy's side. Same in Munich, just a bit closer to the B-Stage. :) It was a great spot, but it seemed that people only knew Viva la Vida, which was a bit of a shame. But, oh well, I enjoyed myself enormously nevertheless! ;)

Haha, I did the same for my concerts last year. I paid so much money, but I just couldn't get enough of them. It was worth it, though!!

Btw, sorry for all the spamming everybody! :embarassed:

What the boys are doing right now. :wacky:!!

EDIT: I'm going to try not to spam him this time so he might reply to me.

:sneaky:!

I bet they're still at home. Must be pretty convenient to play in your hometown! :smug:

livewm.jpg Wembley live photoblog

September 19, 2009 12:45 pm

We're backstage at Wembley Stadium for the tour finale

news_line.png

12.52: So, we were here yesterday and we took a walk to the very back of the stadium. That must've taken about 45 minutes. But it's a lovely view...

wem1.jpg

We decided to take the signs pointing to "Exit" to get back down. After at least 20 flights of stairs, we got to the bottom, and found the doors locked. The walk back up has left us with extremely aching legs today.

I was first row at the ramp on Guy's side. Same in Munich, just a bit closer to the B-Stage. :) It was a great spot, but it seemed that people only knew Viva la Vida, which was a bit of a shame. But, oh well, I enjoyed myself enormously nevertheless! ;)

Haha, I did the same for my concerts last year. I paid so much money, but I just couldn't get enough of them. It was worth it, though!!

Btw, sorry for all the spamming everybody! :embarassed:

Ah okay. I was in front of Jonny both times, but Chris is hanging out a lot on his side, so ... :sneaky: :lol:

I had a great time too. I was singing every song and I didn't care much for the people around me.

-------------

:stunned: Wembley's huuuuuuuuuuuuuge! I so wish I was there. :cry: