✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

JACOB!!!!!!

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky

If someone of the same sex gives a note ....

like this what does it mean?

This girl in my school gave me this, and I don't really understand it... I don't think she is lesbian 'cause she has a b/f and I'm definitely not a lesbian either... so what does it mean? What does she wants?

Here's the letter:

"Was it something that you heard of me? Why is that look in your eyes? I never wanted to have a friend like you & I never wished you harmed. Every time we look into each other, there’s always a part of us missing. I wonder what it is…

It was him that brought us together & set us apart I don’t know what you think of me or what is exactly that you want to tell me.

So many times we have passed by & there is always that look in each other’s eyes. Our time is getting closer to the end & we will be separated to go in our different ways. This is our time to speak to each other’s truth or remain our mysterious silence of each other’s thoughts".

can someone tell me? I'm really confused.. :-o

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

If someone of the same sex gives a note ....

like this what does it mean?

This girl in my school gave me this, and I don't really understand it... I don't think she is lesbian 'cause she has a b/f and I'm definitely not a lesbian either... so what does it mean? What does she wants?

Here's the letter:

"Was it something that you heard of me? Why is that look in your eyes? I never wanted to have a friend like you & I never wished you harmed. Every time we look into each other, there’s always a part of us missing. I wonder what it is…

It was him that brought us together & set us apart I don’t know what you think of me or what is exactly that you want to tell me.

So many times we have passed by & there is always that look in each other’s eyes. Our time is getting closer to the end & we will be separated to go in our different ways. This is our time to speak to each other’s truth or remain our mysterious silence of each other’s thoughts".

can someone tell me? I'm really confused.. :-o

Guest LiquidSky

oh, sorry, about the threads, I was having some technical problems when I was posting in the mb. I don't know why and it didn't even let me in. I think there's something wrong, 'cause on my thing it always says I'm offline if I am online? I dunno :-o

Guest LiquidSky
sounds like she's talking about something else

like um....shes mad or something

i dont know

and what does this have to do with music anyways? :?

hehe you even made two of them :lol:

yeah, I know wrong forum, but mad? about what? I don't even talk to her, how can she be mad at me? :-o

Guest LiquidSky

i dont know

yeah, I know wrong forum, but mad? about what? I don't even talk to her, how can she be mad at me? :-o

Guest LiquidSky

i dont know

Guest LiquidSky
to me it says your offline now

are you here still?

:lol:

yeah, I'm still here. I've here, lol :D

Guest LiquidSky

yeah, I'm telling I am having problems...

yeah, me too. I don't know what she is thinking...

I used to have her in a class in our freshmen year, but we never really talked & sometimes we bump into each other accidently & she never said anything rude to me or anything like that, so I really don't know. I really don't wanna ask her what she meant by the letter, but I can't help but wonder what it means, so I was hoping someone would tell me...

• 1 month later...
Guest LiquidSky

So... where the hell have you been?

Hello guys! I'm sorry I haven't been here latelly.... (not that anyone missed me), but anyways, well I went to my prom, after prom, went to Galveston, my mom got really upset at me, 'cause I didn't slept at the house for about 3 days, I had my senior picnic, went out with friends, went to see the Matrix yesterday! btw, awesome! ummm, oh yeah I found some old videos from my brother (from the 80s & 90s) my friends wanted to see them, so they hang out here in my house for about two days straight, we just chilled, went to see the Xman2 (2xs) umm, what else, oh yeah, I went to the pool, got tanned, and today my teacher was very weird with me.... :confused: I dunno, anyways, I think it was good for me, getting distracted and all that, because it made me kinda forget that my friend is dead..

So, what's up you guys? :D :) :D

Josceline!! You totally were missed. I was wondering what happened to you. Prom?? have a blast girl!!! It's gonna be fun!! I had a great time last year!! Funny...i can't remember half of it..just kidding. Just make sure to get comfortable shoes. Mine killed my feet so i just went barefoot for the majority of the dancing part. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LiquidSky

Coldplay en Mexico?

Habian rumores de q' Coldplay iva a ir a Mexico en Septiembre. So, queria saber si ya esta confirmado de que van a ir o no? Alguien sabe por seguro?

Guest LiquidSky

so... how come nobody post in the International forum?

It's so empty here... :sad:

Guest LiquidSky

I can't find my friend!

Last day of graduation, I got all excited and everything because I had received my diploma and then I forgot to ask my friend for his info. and I want to talk to him and I can't find him! I already went to school and ask if they could give his info. and they said it was confidential and that they couldn't give it to me. I already looked in the yellowpages... on the aol.. on people data on everything! And none of my friends know him :?

What should I do now?