✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

JACOB!!!!!!

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

Oh well it's by Skid Row - I remeber you ;) I was watching the video and it almost made me cry...... :roll:

Guest LiquidSky

Oh well it's by Skid Row - I remeber you ;) I was watching the video and it almost made me cry...... :roll:

• 2 months later...
Guest LiquidSky

Anybody has any "Warning Sign" video

I know they don't have a warnig sign video, but I meant a live one, or from a tv show or whatever.......

and also A rush of blood to the head, would also be fine ;)

Guest LiquidSky

Solo porque quitaron el foro internacional, ahora no puedo poner algo en mi idioma? Que mierda? Ya estoy teniendo un mal dia......

Guest LiquidSky

You know I got on the net wanting to download the Houston gig, got here and it's still unavailable since july or june..... and then I was like ok, it's fine I'll download it whenever it's available, and then I wanted to put a picture under my sig, 'cause I got this picture with my screen name and everything, really cute and then what happens :rolleyes: yeah, so I was like ok fine I'm gonna go keep writting my book 'cause I'm writting a book and what happens, yeah, and now my feet hurts really bad....... I am having a bad day, plus I got a headache and stomache.......